𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐀Í 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

||

It's been over week since Tae came with the conclusion that Ares had Schizophrenia and was not well, the two haven't communicated at all and Tae been trying to convince himself that Ares was going to come around.

All Dazaí wanted was to make Ares feel better but the way Ares was reflecting bad it seem like he was doing a bad job or being a bad boyfriend.

Tae knew that it was Ares first time, probably ever dealing with an episode so he probably was trying his hardest and was becoming stressed about everything and how stuff was changing around him.

Tae just wanted to know if Ares was okay but it seem that he went M.i.a, seeing how he's blocked a bunch of people even including the ones close to him and Dazaí.

Tae even tried to call him off his 'TextNow' number but it seem he blocked that number once realizing it was Tae.

Tae didn't want to lose Ares, more like help him. If he was being honest he cared about Ares more than himself so he was worried about him more than anything else, Ares been the only thing on his mind.

Tae haven't been going out so much lately, he been staying in his bedroom. Laparis and Hades had tried to get him out to go to the mall and get him to eat but he wasn't up for that either.

He didn't feel drain or anything, he just felt lonely and unhappy without the male wrapped around his wait and complaining about him going somewhere.

He's been overly irritated and aggravated by everything, everything seemed to piss him off so he wasn't communicating with anyone and been trying to balance his feelings by listening to music and smoking weed like a manic.

Tae took a deep breath and rolled his eyes, irritated by the fact he didn't do anything but worry about Ares.

"Hand me da Black and Mild, damn. I'a neva been dis bent fa sumone." He huffed. "Not even ova a bitch." He shook his head.

Tae turned on his back and stared up at the ceiling, "I gotta go do sumthing today." He muttered to himself.

He laid in his bed at least for ten minutes before grabbing his remote off his nightstand and turning on his Television and immediately clicking on Youtube and playing 'Killing Me Softly' by Fugees and turning the volume up.

He opened up his nightstand and pulled out a incense stick and lit it and placed the burning incense upon his desk.

Walking into his connected-bathroom and turning his bathroom light on, he shook his dreads out of his face and stared at himself.