The Beginning

The year is 3614, and the technological advancements in the world are beyond imaginable. Technology has penetrated society far beyond anyone's imagination. Humans have made revolutionary advances in medicine. It is possible to treat all diseases with vaccines and cures almost instantly. And humans also learn to create spaceships that have the ability to travel to other planets. Humans have also created shape-shifting technology that lets them look like anyone or anything.

But the world of 3614 is a stark contrast to the one that existed just a few hundred years ago, as almost all of the world's natural resources have been used up or severely depleted. The air is thick with pollutants, and the water is polluted beyond repair. The once lush forests have been replaced with barren wastelands, with little to no wildlife or vegetation in sight. The land that remains is largely untamed and uninhabitable. Despite their best efforts, the people of 3614 must still face the harsh realities of a world that has been brought to the brink of destruction.

Governments around the world tapped into their most talented minds to find a solution. Dr. RC is the lead scientist among them, as he has spent his entire academic career researching the connection between climate change and the destruction of ecosystems. After years of painstaking research, he has reached the frightening conclusion that our planet will soon be rendered uninhabitable, that there is nothing that can be done to reverse the damage, and that the only way to save humanity from this existential threat is to find a new home.

After a long period of dedication in search of a solution, there was finally a glimmer of optimism. Dr. RC was called to the United Nations to present his findings.

Dr. RC spoke, "Yesterday, we finally found a habitable planet." Everyone started applauding.
The head of the UN asked, "So what's the problem, Dr. RC? Why haven't we sent any exploration teams yet?"
He replied, "The situation is that there is already an unknown species inhabiting the planet. We don't have much information about them. And....."
Following this, there was utter silence in the room.
The head of the UN asked, "And what?" Dr. RC replied, "Also, we don't have that much time."
The head asked, "What do you mean by that?"
Dr. RC spoke again, "We have the technology to travel to nearby planets. But this alien planet is in a nearby but different galaxy. Using current technology, by the time we reach there and come back, there won't be humans left to save."
The head asked, "So what do you suggest?"
Dr. RC hesitated for a second and then spoke, "The Invasion Protocol." The head asked, "What is that?"
Dr. RC explained, "The Invasion Protocol is a full-scale invasion of the alien planet. I know it's a bold and risky plan, but one I believe is our only chance for survival. It involves harnessing the latest technology to create a fleet of starships and launch humanity on a journey of invasion and settlement on an alien planet."

Everyone started whispering. The crowd had mixed reactions to the plan. Some are horrified by the prospect, while others are cautiously intrigued. It soon becomes clear that a vote will be necessary to decide the fate of humanity. All representatives were given a week to decide, regarding their stance on the vote, whether or not to invade an alien planet.

As the day of the vote approaches, the tension is unbearable. The stakes were high, and the consequences were dire. The days leading up to the vote were long and filled with debate and argument. On one side were those who believed that the risks of invading an alien planet were too great, and on the other were those who saw the potential for a new home for humanity if the mission was successful.

The vote was set, and the people of the world had to make their choice. It was a choice between saving humanity and the destruction of an entire alien species. It was a choice between the survival of the human race and the extinction of an unknown civilization.

With the world united in a single cause, the vote is conducted. The polls closed, and the answers are soon revealed. The proposal for the invasion of the alien planet is passed by a narrow margin. Dr. RC began assembling his team, which included an ex-Navy officer and UN President, Mr. JB, a space pilot, Mr. Deviprasad, and Mr. Panda, a powerful financier and politician. His team was given responsibility for leading the Invasion Protocol.