Chapter 1

HEYYOO WELCOME TO MY STORY, I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND IF YOU DO PLEASE DO VOTE. ITS ALSO MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY SOOO YE. XD

***

Weirdass boys

It all started when I woke up one day but not in my bed, actually not in a bed at all. When I woke up I found myself in snow but instead of regular white snow it was magenta coloured. I got up and looked around and realised I wasn't alone, there were two boys just laying around me. Surprisingly I knew them, they were from my school, Rigeton High. I went towards one of the boys whose name was Eros Oakes, the school hottie and bad boy. Every girl would drool when he walked in the hallways, he was what everyone wanted to be, perfection.

Not me though, I hated him. The irony. I thought he was an arrogant, shallow handsome jerk, not that I would ever admit that he is handsome. I went and tapped Eros's shoulder in hope that he would wake up and he did wake up, he looked at me and then at his surroundings and then back at me. If he recognised the weirdness he didn't show it, he then asked me, "Rue? What, huh, where is my phone? Where am I?!"

"God do you ever shut up, and how do you know my name?" I questioned 

"We are in the same English class, you know that right?"

 "Oh right, you are the guy who always comes in late and gets excused. Now I remember you, Eros Oakes the Prince of Ringeton High. Now if you don't mind Prince Eros would you help me wake up this other guy here and figure out where in the world are we?"

He hummed annoyed and got up. He was easily a giant to me but that wouldn't stop me if I ever had to punch his face. It was clear that I hated him, and that he probably hated me back.

Anyways we went towards the other guy, Carl Martin. He was apparently Eros's best friend and he was equally popular as Eros but unlike Eros he was actually the good guy type. I actually did like him more than Eros.

Carl was in my science class and he was a pretty smart kid not gonna lie. We patted on Carl's back and woke him. Carl got up, looked around for a couple of seconds and said, "Just a few more minutes." And went back to sleep.

I thought to myself "Wow these are some weirdass boys, one cares about his phone the other about his sleep and no one cares about where in the freaking world we are."

  After we successfully woke Carl up, that was when we finally looked around and realised

this wasn't a normal place, all the trees or the objects that looked like trees were frozen to death. There was a thin layer of ice on every leaf and every inch of the bark of that tree, but it was magenta coloured. It looked absolutely beautiful but also dangerous, like you don't know what would happen to you if you even looked at it for a long time. It was just mysterious and strange in its own way.

After we walked around for a bit, the cold finally hit me. I started shivering and it wasn't good. I had a very high tolerance for cold but this was just too cold, even for me. Luckily for me Carl gave me his coat, it was already a little big on him but it was giant on me. He was wearing a white turtle-neck under the coat so he said, "It's fine Rue, u can wear my coat I'm already wearing a turtle-neck under it so I should be fine."

I thanked Carl, the coat was beige and it was amazingly warm, and it was already huge on me so my whole body was covered and I was warm andWe walked and walked and walked until it was evening and there was a cabin just a few metres ahead. I gladly walked towards it but Eros and Carl seemed sceptical about it. We all walked towards and knocked on the big yellow door anyways, it seemed oddly soft like it was soft plastic instead of wood. I ignored that fact and waited for a response, there was none. We knocked again and even called out to anyone who might be inside.

I got impatient and grabbed the knob and twisted it, it was unlocked. I went inside and before Carl or Eros could even get a chance to stop me. It smelled delicious and at the wrong time. I was literally so hungry that I could eat a whole large pizza by myself. Eros and Carl had no choice but to come inside as well and when they did they were as shocked as me.

There was a whole table filled with delights of different varieties of food, and in the corner of the table was a blue post-it note that said, "This is one of the places you will eat and sleep."

That was when I was confused and I wasn't the only one, that was for sure. Eros and Carl went around the cabin to search for any hint or anything that would explain the post-it note. Needless to say they found nothing. We were starving from walking all day so we decided to just give this a place a shot. We sat down and started to eat and this was the best feast of my whole life. Eros and Carl were talking about the party we had last night before ending up here.

"I know right, especially the music and the drinks, it was awesome" responded Carl.

"I wanted to leave early yesterday but my friends wouldn't let me, so I fell asleep over there and woke up here" I joined the conversations.

"Wait, you were there at the party? I never saw you" said Carl.

"Yea I was mostly hiding up on the roof, I hate loud places. But my friend wouldn't listen to a word I said." I said.

"Makes sense, You never really talk in the english class either, and you always sit at the back benches." Eros commented.

"Yeah well. It is what it is." I said.

We all ate the food and fortunately we weren't poisoned. We went to the two bedrooms there were, Carl and Eros were sleeping in one bedroom and I was sleeping in the other.

This was probably the second time I jumped awake today, but this time it was with a loud noise. It was down stairs, this cabin sure was huge. Carl and Eros were already downstairs trying to figure out where that noise came from. We went outside and completely understood where the noise was coming from, well almost completely it was still pretty confusing.

When we went out there was a faint bluish light about 15 metres away from where we were standing. We all were hesitant to go near it and discover what it was, but we did it anyway.

What we found left us all baffled. There was a projected pop up, but nothing was around to or anywhere near it to project it.

That pop up had a note on it, "Let the game begin!"

***

YAY! I AM SO GLAD YOU READ THE WHOLE THING. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE DO VOTE. <<333 

TY.