Chapter Three:

I picked Charli up from my neighbor Ms. ruby, her face lit up like a nightlight when she saw my face.

"Mommy, Mommy I missed you" Charli said as she ran to me and hugged me right as I picked her up

"Good night ms. ruby and did you have fun at her house today baby girl" I said as I rubbed her head, she made a mean face like she seen someone and then She started to point.

"Mommy who's that guy over there" I turned around to see it was Finn from the café, he lives next to me? I really like him he's very sweet and what if he could help me find my big break in the music industry again.

"Well hey dani and who's this pretty young lady" Finn said as Charli hugs him.

"Finn this is my daughter Charli, she's my clever little 5 year old right baby?" I said to Charli with a smile, Finn looked so happy while talkkng to Charli, he seems so good with children.

"Mommy's got a boyfriend" Charli said as Finn blushed and I grabbed his hand.

"I can't be her boyfriend until she says it's okay Charli, but I really like your mommy and I hope she likes me too" Charli smiled and I held Finn's hand.

"Would you like to come inside? I wanna show you all of my toys" Charli said excitingly.

"Um sweetie I don't think Finn doesn't want to come inside tonight baby girl, he's sleepy" I said as Charli pouted and even Finn did it, they are so cute.

"Okay fine, he can come in, how could I not resist the cuteness overload" I pinched their cheeks and they laughed as we entered the house. Charli ran upstairs to get ready for bed as me and Finn sat on the couch to talk for a little bit.

"So when did you move here?" I said to Finn while heading to the kitchen to grab us some water.

"I moved here a couple of weeks ago,i has to get out of the ATL, it's just too much drama with my family and I'm constantly being involved in that bullshit so I had to leave" Finn said in a sort of angry way, I could tell that whatever his family is doing to him, must be affecting him emotionally. I saw him starting to tear up and Immediately went to to caring mode

" If you need anything I'll be here for you, hey wipe those tears finny boy, you're gonna be okay baby boy" I said to Finn as I looked into his eyes as I wiped his tears away, he looked into my eyes deeply and grabbed my face, we both leaned in and he passionately kissed me, my heart began to race and my face got hot from blushing, I couldn't resist so I kissed him even more passionately, then he moved to my neck which caused me to moan a little bit and then..

"Ewww mommy and fifi kissing, what's that purple stuff on your neck mom?" Charli said while laughing, Me and Finn couldn't help but laugh either, I mean we was nervous as shit but it was funny that my daughter made fun of us.

"So is Finn your boyfriend mommy?" Charli said while sitting in between us looking at us smiling.

"Yes my little aiko, he's my boyfriend and I love him and he's gonna be your new daddy" I said while I looked at Finn and he kissed me again and Charli said ewww. Finn is so amazing like I can't believe that a man like this would be in my life, I think this was gods way of saying you found your savior and the hurt and pain is now over.