chapter 1

Where the hell am i?
What the fuck happened?

Stiles's pov

'Andy?'
Silence.
'Andy wake up.'
next to me was my best friend, unconscious.

We were in eichen house, Andromeda because she was a werewitch (not that i know that) and i because i was possesed by the void.

Andromeda's Pov

I woke up and saw someone sitting on a bed next to mine,
I was Stiles.

i sat up and he quickly looked at me.

'Thank god youre awake!' He said.
'But what are you doing here?'

Oryns pov

She was gone
She was really gone...
My own cousin, my best friend since we first met. And I didn't even try to help her....
I could've told them i was one too,
I should've done it.

'Hey Oryn, i heard what happened with Andromeda.' It was Scott, of course it was him.

'Yes, and I didn't stop them. I could've told them about me, she could've told them.'

'But she didn't, because shes your best friend, and she's your family, family doesn't do that to eachother.' Scott said

'But i did do it to her.'

Andromeda Pov

After i told Stiles about what happened with Oryns parents the doors were opened and we could go outside, finally

We went outside and saw some weird guy (who was named Oliver) standing next to a girl who was calling someone, Stiles had to call Scott so we waited untill she was done.

'Thats Meredith, shes a little weird.' Oliver said.
'Yeah but so are you.' I smiled.

When he tried to call Scott the phone didn't work and Oliver told us:
'The phones dont work for twenty-four hours after a suicide'

'And you tell us that earlier, because?'

We walked away and ofcourse the bitch Oliver followed us.

'So what are you gonna do now?' Oliver asked. 'Get out of this nuthouse ofcourse.' I replied.

'Malia?'

She turned around.
'Hey its Stiles, do you remember me? Im friends with Scott. We saved you remember?' Stiles said

Malia turned around,
And slapped him.

Okay what the fuck just happened

Two guards ran up to us, one grabbed Malia and the other one pinned Stiles to the ground. 'What the hell, she hit me!' Stiles said angerly trying to break free from the guards firm grip.
'A few more times Malia and you're headed to the closet unit.' One guard said.

The closet unit?!

Flashback.....

'Andromeda, we want to talk to you.' Oryns mother said, 'Okay, what is it?' I replied.
'We heard from one of Oryns friends that you were some sort of werewolf witch, is that true?' She said
What?! Who told them that?
'Andromeda. Answer the question.' Oryns father said.
'No.'
'No im not.'
'I know your lying, dont lie to to me Andromeda.' Oryn mother said
'Okay, i am and what are you going to do about it?' I said angry
'Your going to eichen, and if you dont behave they will put you in the closet unit, isolated from everything and everyone.'

End of flashback

'Okay, Wait, stop I didn't do anything.' Stiles said while the guard was still holding him, the guards took Malia away and i saw Stiles looking though the holes in the ground.

'Enough!' Morell said and the guard let go of Stiles.
'Stiles, you saw something didn't you.'
'That basement, i've been down there before.'

Okay what the hell is happening

-Time skip to group therapy-

'I want to go back to the topic of guilt today, it might suprise you to hear that guilt is a good thing. Its a rather mature emotion.'
'Malia, you said something about guilt the other day, you said it came with visceral reaction.' Morrell said.
'I said it made me feel sick to my stomach.' Malia answered.
'Guilt often becomes physical, you feel it in your gut. Its not just physicalogical.'

'How does guilt make you feel Stiles?' Morrell asked. 'Sorry what?'
'Guilt, what does that make you feel?'
'Nervous.'
'Like a sense of urgency?'
Stiles nodded
'You feel an urgent need to make up for something you've done, to apologise.'

'What about you Andromeda, how does guilt make you feel?' Morrell asked me.
'Anxious, but also sick.'

'These are all healthy responses.'

'Does anyone knows what we call a person who does not experience guilt?'

'A sociopath.' I said
'Thats right Andromeda.' Morrell responded.

Stiles started rubbing his neck out of nowhere, perhaps it was the dark vains you could see going all the way up to his neck.

'Im sorry everyone but we need to take a break.'
'Come with me Stiles, Andromeda you can come to, i'd like to talk to you two for a minute.' Morrel told us. And we walked to her office.