Your not Fazed

(This is a special with heart wrenching content, and be for warned this is a MadaMina with NaruSasu. So if you don't like those pairings then don't read the story "Anata wa watashi o Uragitta" because it is a love story between Madara and Minato. Anyhow if you do read that story when I publish it and enjoy it as much as me then you may see a bit of this special in a chapter later in the story.)

(3'rd Pov)

It's happened... the timid Uchiha Clan, that Minato had tried so hard to give comfort around the village, are now attacking them full force. He's on the ground now pinned by the one he thought would never turn on them... Itachi Uchiha, his eyes bright red with hatred as he draws his sword.

(Minato's Pov)

"Itachi please... you know me... I tried so hard each day to keep your clan happy what more can I do that your father doesn't screw up!" I yelled raising my hand as the sword reflected light into my eyes.

He bared his teeth conflict in his eyes but he raised the sword before bringing it down... "Itachi no!!" I heard just before my shirt tore open then the shadow over me was gone.

I sat there my eyes screwed shut for what felt like an eternity waiting for pain to overwhelm my body but nothing ever came. So I took a deep breath and opened my eyes seeing Naruto pinning the older boy to the ground his eyes red as blood spilled from his side staining the orange of his jacket. I sighed my hand falling over my chest feeling only the skin of my chest as my shirt hung to the ground in tatters.

"Naruto are you alright?!" I yelled over the numerous explosions and screams around us.

"I should be asking you that... but yeah I'm great!" I sat up as he looked back at me a fox grin on his face. "I got a couple Uchiha's on our side who are willing to help!" He finished as a hand grips my upper arm.

"Need a hand Lord Fourth..." a deep voice said before I was lifted to my feet.

I watched as Shisui, Sasuke, and Izuna came out from behind me and started putting forces on Fugaku, Itachi, and another Uchiha who were responsible for everything. Looking up to my left I saw Madara Uchiha looking at me with very intimidating red eyes that seemed to have so much hatred and pain inside them. I pulled my arm back and looked away earning a soft laugh from the man that I almost couldn't hear over the explosion nearby.

"Good work right dad? Also nice look you got going there... I told you turtlenecks were old..." he teased elbowing my arm a bit.

"Alright, alright I got it... and uh... thanks for the extra help Madara I never thought my son would be able to change your mind of all the Uchiha."

"Minato I have no reason to fight against you I'm too old for this crap anymore and I'd rather have peace then have Fugaku ruling the village."

I smiled a bit as I looked at him again... he only bowed politely to me before he sprinted out joining Sasuke who was having a bit of trouble against Fugaku. I watched a bit as I took off my cloak and tore the rest of my shirt off before I slid the cloak back on again looking to Naruto who was watching Shisui.

"Alright Naruto... are you ready to join the fight?" I asked as my own nine tails chakra surrounded me while my eyes shined bright red like his.

He looked to me his smile being replaced with a smirk and total confidence... "Let's do this!" He yelled before we ran in together he went and helped Shisui with Itachi following his advice while I assisted Izuna with the other man.

It was a long brutal battle and by the end we were all drained and most of the village was destroyed. Madara came to my side putting his hand on my shoulder both of us out of breath.