Chapter 20

JO YEH STORY BHOOL GYE HAI PICHE GHOOM KAR AYEN
LETS START
WARNING
⚠️ ⚠️ MATURE CONTENT
preeta entered the rom and seeing her Karan jaw dropped
Preeta(shy): k..Karan
Karan was busy seeing her
Preeta(red cheeks ): kar..Karan
Karan(jerks out of thoughts ): bohot hot and sexy lag rhi ho (he moves to her and lip locked her ) there kiss continued for 5 minutes and at end she pinched his neck
Karan: ahh pagal ho kya kar rhi ho
Preeta: saans to lene do
Karan: leli na ab
He again lip locks and make her jump on him she lies on bed and he came over her stated kissing her neck
And now his gaze fell on her valley, her cleavage.. He leaned towards her cleavage and bit there making her moan a bit loudly..
Preeta- Ahhh....
He started placing wet kisses on her cleavage while she was feeling heavenl.. ©
He slowly twirled her and now her back was facing him. He sensually caressed her back with his fingers and she moaned softly..
His hands automatically traveled to the hooks of her blouse.. He opened her blouse and threw it away..
He twirled her and directly attacked her cleavage. He started kissing there hungrily while she was continuously moaning..
Preeta-Ahh.. Oo..ahh

His lips traveled to her collarbones and he sucked there softly making her feel bliss.
He again twirled her and unhooked her bra.. He slowly twirled her towards him and was mesmerized seeing her well-defined and milky white body.. Her body was looking heavenly..
He slowly took her breasts in his hands and started fondling them while she started breathing heavily. Now, She was feeling extreme bliss..
He started pressing her breasts tightly yet gently while she was busy moaning in pleasure
Preeta-Ahh... Karan..
He roamed his fingers on her belly making circles around her navel. He bent a lil down and started placing wet kisses on her belly button too..
Now, Preeta was highly aroused, she also wanted to touch his body as he was doing..
Not able to control herself anymore, she finally twirled him and came over him..
She started opening the buttons of his shirt while Karan was a lil surprised to see the bold side of Preeta..
She took off his shirt and threw it away..
She started placing wet kisses on his chest while he was groaning..
She took his nipple in her mouth and started sucking it like karan was doing with hers.
Karan twirled her and came over her as he was also getting highly aroused..
He hooked his thumb in her panty and finally pulled it off.. For the very first
He was mesmerized seeing the beauty infront of his eyes.. He slowly bent down and started caressing her inner thighs sensually making her breath heavily..
Soon, his hands traveled to her Private Part. She gasped feeling his hands there..
He started caressing her wet vagina while she started moaning loudly..
Preeta- Ahh....
And then he leaned towards it and attached his mouth with her vagina.. He started sucking it while her hands automatically reached on his head pushing him more into her..
He slowly entered his tongue inside her and started tasting her while she was in extreme pleasure.. She was letting out soft moans with his each and every move..
Soon, he replaced his tongue with his finger.. Preeta jerks her body and screams loudly She was kinda breathless and in some other dimension.. Different type of sensations started arising in her body..
She wasn't able to understand the new sensations..
She wanted to close her legs but at the same time, she wanted him to continue with it..
Soon she cummed on his fingers and he took them out and tasted it..
Karan- Ah! you are soo tasty babydoll.. it's sweet like ice cream🙈🙈
He stood up and took off his pants and his boxers too while Preeta's eyes were closed.. He went near her and slowly kissed on her eyes.
Karan- (huskily) Babydoll agar mai tumhe aise dekh sakta hoo to tum bhi muihe aise dekh sakti hoo
She opened her eyes and gulped seeing his erection but then calmed herself..
He moved near her and hovered her..
He again entered his finger inside her making her moan loudly in pleasure..
Preeta- Ahh.. Ouchh..Ooo
She was happy of the way he was claiming her..
He removed his finger from her.. He parted her legs a lil wide and saw the most promising asset which belonged to him, only him..
He moved up and kissed her hungrily while she also responded..
And now she felt his manhood against her entrance.. She gasped feeling it..
Karan- Preeta mujhe pata hai, It'll hurt you but I'll try to be very gentle as it's ur first time..
Preeta smiled seeing his care for her..
Karan finally entered inside her and she screamed loudly in pain.. He immediately pulled her in a liplock absorbing all her moans.
Preeta dug her nails in his shoulders and he started moving inside her while kissing her.
Karan's own breath raged as he started thrusting fastly inside her and Preeta wasn't able to control herself anymore..
She starting moaning and crying in pain.. A
Soon, both were flying high in the sky of pleasure.. Both were feeling heaven in each other's arms..
Karan was continuously thrusting inside her while Preeta was busy moaning in
Pleasure..
She was not less than a moaning mess.
He attached her lips with his to control her moans.. Both were kissing each other wildly.. Both were exchanging their saliva..
Karan was continuously giving her hard Karan was continuously giving her hard thrusts..
His hands traveled from her waist to her breasts. He started fondling and pressing them. He attached his mouth with her nipples. He started sucking and biting them while continuously thrusting inside her..
After around hrs, Karan got hell tired.
He came out of her and she moaned softly..
He opened his arms and Preeta directly went in his embrace.. He took her in his embrace and said
Karan- Thanks babydoll for completing me
Preeta: I LOVE YOU MY LOVE MY LIFE ❤️❤️
They lived there life happily and was blessed with twin one baby boy and one baby girl name Riwansh and tushita Karan Luthra

                       The Book ends here

Your writer 
DRISHITA