Glimpse of us.

You had it up to here. Toki was relapsing because of that stupid clown. it was near daily and you couldn't take it anymore, it was too draining to have to take care of him constantly. You loved him.. but not like this. not anymore.

Skwisgaar walked into the living room and glanced over at Pickles who was already day drinking in the hot tub. Haves you seen (Y/n)?" He asked as he noticed he hasn't seen you in about a day which was very unusual as you were normally with his rhythm guitarist band mate 24/7. "Aw ya, she's been in Nathan's room. He's been sleeping with me so Nathan gave her permission to hide out in his room." The drummer replied, taking a sip of his beer and kicking his feet back and forth in the hot tub.

Skwisgaar nodded his head and put his guitar down on the sofa for once, "Ams.. just going to check in on her." Skwisgaar said as he turned around to make his way to Nathan's room. "Good luck wit dat, she's having a total break down. it's brutal." Pickles replied, giving a little "Go get her." motion with his hand. Skwisgaar knew if he had a chance with you, now was going to be the time and he didn't want to miss it. He craved you constantly. He truly messed up not staying with you in the past. He was selfish and a jerk and wanted to take it all back. He matured a lot since then, he was in his 30's and wanted to just have a solid girlfriend and not go back and forth to different women every week.

He reached Nathan's room to see a paper sign on the door that said "No boys allowed. that means YOU 2!!!" with a poorly drawn clown and bumblebee on it. He smiled to himself and slowly opened the door, not thinking to knock. You quickly peeked your head out from the blanket fort you made, seeing it was only Skwisgaar you smiled and went back in your little fort. "Helllooo, no boys please." You jokingly said, giggling when Skwisgaar responded with "Do not worry, it is only I, Lady Skwisgaar of the Swiss Mountains." he kneeled down in the dark room that was only lit with fairy lights inside the blanket fort.

"May Ams come in?" he asked hopefully. "Bjorn?" you asked and slowly opened the entrance to the fort. His heart melted instantly, its been ages since you last called him that. "Yes, my prinsessa?" the man asked as you tackle hugged him as soon as he finished crawling inside. He laughed under his breath and looked at you curiously, noticing the stuffed white bear you were holding. It was the one he gave you for Valentine's day, yeaaars ago. way before Toki even joined Dethklok. "You still haves dat thing?" Skwisgaar asked, shocked but happy. "of course, he's been through a lot.." you said softly, getting off of him and crawling to where you were before, covering yourself up with your soft pastel blue blanket.

Skwisgaar scooted next to you. looking down at you and noticing by the look and stuffy nose you have been crying. He didn't think Toki doing cocaine was that big of a deal as everyone but Nathan did 'heavy' drugs in the band. but he didn't want to be insensitive to you. "Bjorn?" You looked up at him with tears still in your eyes over Toki. "hmm?" "Don't go." "I didn't plan on it." "I need you.. " "I think ams need you too." He put his arm over your shoulder as you covered him up with your blanket. "Hows 'bout I get you a new one of these?" He lifted the stuffed polar bear from your lap. You thought about it for a second and slowly nodded your head 'yes'.

"Let's go ahead and look for one no-" Skwisgaar was saying as he reached for his phone but stopped as you quickly leaned in and got kissed by you. It lasted for about 20 seconds before you pulled back. blushing while tears rolled down your face. "Da hell dat come from?" Skwisgaar thought to himself but he wasn't complaining. He just stared at you for a moment unsure what to do. He wasn't expecting things to go this well he will admit but guess what? when you don't shut your emotions off and act like a play boy girls actually tend to feel safe with you. "S-sorry." you said and looked away wanting to hit your head against the wall as you thought you made things awkward.

Skwisgaar blinked a few times before asking, "heys, (y/n). Looks at me?" you turned your head to look up at him in the dimmed light, his face shining beautifully. "Good girl." He smiled and leaned down to kiss you on the lips once more. You completely melted into him, not pulling away until he was finished. "You're still ams my good girl, ya?" He asked. softly playing with your hair. "Sk-.... yes" You blushed even more and hid your face behind your hands. "You haven't changed." He smirked and kissed the top of your head. "Wh- what is that supposed to mean?" you pouted and looked up at him with your most serious face as you removed your hands from your face. "It means you're what they call a "Bottom"." He booped your nose. "Shut up." You smiled and leaned your head against his shoulder, taking your bear back from him and hugging it against your chest.