Chapter 12, Aftermath

Huh..?

"He's bleeding out fast! Hurry someone help!"

What's happening..?

"Aokiji hurry and freeze this!" someone yelled out

At this point in time, I had no idea what was happening and I couldn't see who was anyone and who was doing what, my eyes where blinded, the last thing I remember was-

*One minute ago*

Blood gushed from the wound inflicted upon Y/n's back as Shanks stood wide eyed in shock and horror, Coby and Akainu caught Y/n before he could hit the ground as Aokiji quickly ran over to stop the bleeding, Shanks bewildered quickly sheathed his cutlass and tried to help only to be met with the hero of the marines fist, blasting him back towards his crew

"Red hair....!" Garp grit through his teeth as he slowly walked forward, haki slowly traveling up from his fingertips, to his elbow, the mere presence of his haki was enough to crack the ice below his feet, Ben Beckman slowly stepped up and questioned his captain, "Are you sure you've got this under control?" Shanks didn't take his eyes off Garp and only nodded.

"Garp listen-" Shanks tried to reason, but he was having none of it, all he saw was red.

"RED HAAAIRRR!!!" Garp screamed rushing forward as Shanks quickly unsheathed his cutlass once again, quickly encoating it in haki as he swung to stop him, Garp stopped the sword in its tracks with one hand and quickly used his other to knock shanks in the ice, however, due to the strength behind the punch, Shanks blasted through the ice and straight into the sea as Garp pursued after him, now underwater, Garp blasted through the water at inhumane speeds due to Geppo, Shanks now at an disadvantage, readied his sword and spun around sending a haki slash towards Garp directly cutting him as the water around Garp turned red, Shanks quickly began to swim to the surface as Garp was recollecting himself, Shanks almost made it back to the hole he was punched through but Garp caught up to him and grabbed his ankle.

"RAAUUGHHH!" Garp yelled through the water as the sound distorted and spun Shanks around before tossing him back through the ice once again and jumping out of the ocean.

Shanks trying to catch his breath quickly sheathed his cutlass and put his hands up to show he isn't a threat, "I was trying to protect the boy, not hurt Y/n!" Shanks reasoned as Garp slowly approached.

"He's right! I was the one he was trying to protect from Akainu!" Coby interjected, stepping away from the stretcher Y/n was on too stop Garp from furthering.

Garp stopped to turn to Akainu as he stepped away from the stretcher as well, now directing his anger towards him.

"Akainu why the hell-" before garp could continue sengoku appeared behind him and stopped him by placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Blackbeard stole Whitebeards devil fruit while the commotion occurred as well as Ace escaped, we have repairs to make, the war is over." Sengoku commanded while Akainu ran off, Kizaru quickly warped to him "Where are you going?" He asked and Akainu didn't stop running and headed onto the nearest boat, "After Blackbeard!"

Shanks finally could lower his guard as he stated his purpose for being there in the fire place, "I came here to stop the war."

*Five days later*

I blink my eyes a couple of times, as I slowly wake up, not noticing the feline on my abdomen.

"fuck.." I breathe out and try to sit up only to wince at the pain on my back and waking up my favorite agent.

"Y/n!" He yelled out and hugged me, smiling down at him, I hug back "Hey Lucci.." He was silent until he I heard quite sniffles, I slowly tilt his head up, he had tears in his eyes, already knowing what it's from, I start to rub circles in his back, letting him release his worries, "A-after hearing about what happened once I got back from a mission, I-... i was so scared, you wouldn't come back.." he cried into my bandage covered chest as I reassured him "It's ok now, I'm fine now, I'll try to be more careful next time."

After a couple of minutes of hugging, he calmed down, cleaned himself up and refreshed me on what happened.

"The gorosei have revoked your admiral position, currently you'll be working for the Cipher Pol 0, or know as the CP0, as well as training the next admiral." he said as my face contorted into anger" Does that mean!-" He answered my question with a nod, "Atleast I'll be there to help ease your pain." I smile and kiss his forehead before gently moving my legs off of the bed, and standing up, with the help of Lucci of course, regaining my balance as Garp opens the door and comes inside, he said nothing and punched my nogin, "What the hell was that for gramps!? Im still recovering!" I yelled out recoiling from the punch as Lucci helped.

"For making me worry about your dumbass!" he retorted as a man with cuts on his closed eyes and a purple cane knocked on the door seal before stepping inside, "Admi- i mean, former Admiral Y/n, it's a pleasure to meet you in person." He said bowing towards me before stepping closer to converse, "My name is Issho, I'll be your apprentice for however long you see fit, until I become an Admiral, but please dont consider me as your replacement, I could never fill up your shoes.." He spoke as I bow back to him, "It's fine Issho, I look forward to shaping you up into Admiral material!" I said as I ask Lucci to help me to the wash rooms, but not without Garp giving me the final piece of information.

"Before you go Y/n, Sengoku has retired from fleet admiral, the spot is open to either Kuzan or Sakazuki." He said as I continue walking down the hallway, requesting Issho to fetch my den den mushi.