Chapter 4

*The villain stands angry in-front of the PJ Masks and George, Harold, Erica and Captain Underpants*

The Villain: You ditched me, treated me like dirt, then blew me off! Now face the fury of... (beat; calm) What's my name?

Catboy: Huh. We never really got around to that.

Harold: Yeah, it didn't seem important at the time.

The Villain: Your words...they sting... BUT NOT AS MUCH AS THESE WILL!

*The villain began shooting at George, Harold, Erica and the PJ Masks, and they got out the treehouse for their lives*

George: I think he's finally mad at us!

The PJ Masks: High five!

*The PJ Masks and George, Harold and Erica high five each other*

Captain Underpants:  Alright! We should form a club! We could have jackets made and called ourselves the "Idiots"...

Harold: No time!

George: So, what kind of fancy scientific attack vehicle would you like to battle in?

*Suddenly, Catboy super-cat-speed to an army outport and come back in a tank*

Catboy:  I was thinking something kind of like this.

George: You got that tank form the army?!!?

Catboy: Yes! Owlette, Gekko, lets take this villain down!

*Owlette and Gekko got into the tank, and began battling the villain*

*Gekko pushed a button, and a missile hit the villain setting flying into a house!!*

The Villain: Oh, you have time to take an assault vehicle from the army, but you can't give me a name?

*He began "Adapting" even more and swans bracelets to avoid the lasers that are shooting from the tank*

George:  Bracelets? I don't remember giving him girlie weapon-deflecting jewelry!

Owlette: That's because he's ADAPTING! You must have typed "ADAPTABLE" instead of "ADOPTABLE"!

George: Well, you shoulda checked my spelling, PJs!

*We get the Old Man on his Chair joke*

Old Man: Kids. Don't mess with adaptable villains.

*We cut back to the show*