𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧.

"you've got a minute to tell me what's happening before this shoe hits your face, kurokawa izana."

"he must've mistaken my position as right-hand man to our leader, i apologize for his incompetence."

being in the presence of kurokawa izana himself is very nerve-wracking, he can kill you or snap your bones in half if he wants to.

but receiving one of his glares- that's your sign to dig yourself a grave because you'll never see the light of day ever again.

i mean, it really isn't the poor boy's fault why he called out to him in the term of 'boss', because he hasn't even told his own men (except for the executives of course) to not call him that if y/n's here.

so... if there's anyone to blame, blame izana.

joking. unless you want to see your dead relatives, then sure, blame him all you want, he'll grant you your wish.

the poor messenger boy is shaking in his shoes, immediately bowing down towards the male as he profusely apologized right then and there.

"i'm so sorry boss- i mean, sir!"

god, even the executives themselves know the outcome of this situation- and they all want to stay to see it happen.

cruel, aren't they?

now izana himself knows that he can't get out of this situation without having a shoe hit him in the face, turning towards one of the heavenly kings and motioned for them to take the guy away as he settles his current problem.

in the first place, why did he have to lie about his position to y/n?

he knows that she's harmless- he can see right through her. so then, if that's the case, it really was unnecessary for him to lie and tell that he's only the mere 'right-hand man'.

he just dug his own grave at this point.

purple eyes met with hers, anger clearly evident in them as he merely gave her a smile.

"well, you caught me- i'm tenjiku's leader."

"yeah, i know."

l/n y/n doesn't know if she wants to kick him, throw her shoes at him, slap him, or even wrestle with him even if she knows that he can, and probably will, kill her in just one kick.

she doesn't even feel an ounce of betrayal at the fact that he lied to her about his position- she really didn't care who the leader is, all she cares about is the safety of her own brother.

but she kind of felt foolish that she had actually been talking to tenjiku's boss, knowing that she could've gotten kakucho out of his position if she just knew about izana's position.

that's why she's angry at him.

not caring about what consequences this may bring her, she raised a hand in which holds the shoe and almost threw it- if it weren't for someone holding her arm back preventing it from happening.

narrowed (e/c) eyes looked to the side, wanting to give the person who dared stop her a piece of her mind but softened when she was met with her brother's eyes.

"y/n, why're you here?" he asked. his response made the eighteen year old click her tongue in annoyance, leaning onto his figure for balance as she placed her shoe back on.

"i could ask you the same- you haven't been home for two days and haven't been in school for two weeks." kakucho immediately wanted to shrink right then and there under his sister's gaze, not saying anything as she twisted his ears as a form of torture.