20| "Fuck my fucking goddamn life"

I drive down to my gate and my guards open up

"Boss." The one on my side greets.

"Cole. I want you to protect and when i mean protect, I mean fucking protect those girls inside the house even if it means risking your life. Don't let anything happen to them. If I come back and they both have a single scratch on them you know what happens to you, yes?" I said to my head guard in a serious tone.

"Yes sir." He said. I speed of waisting no time.

___

I arive at the warehouse that got broken in and as I pull up, , I see my security laying lifelessly on the ground, with a huge circle of his blood around him.

I drive pass Jim and park my car in front of the building.

I speed walk I side the building while being greeted by some of my men.

Two of some of my top ten guards emerge from a coner.

"Boss." They both greet in unison.

"What happened?" I sternly ask.

"There was a break in. From the security cameras we saw that there were two men he got inside and tried to steal one of the people in the cell." One of them explains.

"Where are they now?"

"We got a hold of them and put them inside a cell." The other one says.

"Take me to them." I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose.

I'm sick and tierd of other mafias trying to take things from my warehouses.

They lead the way the cell they're in and two guards, guard the door. They greet before I get in.

Two men. One blonde and the other brunette. Tied to a chair. Sitting back to back. Unharmed.

I like having them clean with no wounds, because I like making sure I'm the first one who harms them and that creates the wounds.

They're heads shoot to the side from my shoes.

"Hello men." I greet with a smug expression.

They roll they're eyes like this is the most boring thing theve been to, but lucky for me it's the most exciting thing.

"Care to tell me what you are doing here?" I kindly ask walking around them, while still keeping my distance.

No answer.

"No?... okay." I say going back to standing in front if them. I give them a few more seconds beofre walking to the door.

"Zach, bring me the weapons." I demanded to my bodyguard.

"Yes sir." He said and I couldn't help but smirk.

The men watch my every move as I lean against the wall and I stare at them trying to figure out where they're from.