thirty-one

I spent the last 5 days with working and had a few meetings. I tried to take time off for today and tomorrow to be able to go to the wedding.

Jimin had agreed to pick me up in an hour and we'd drive there together, so I was just about to do my makeup.

Yesterday Jimin told me that we wouldn't be there at the civil wedding but only at the celebration.

It was 6pm when Jimin drove infront of the house as I walked down to say goodbye to Kyle "You look good"

I said thanks and gave him a quick hug. "Honestly you look a little too good so if Jimin tries any-" I cut him off before he could continue "love you bye!" I quickly close the door behind me and just watch as Jimin gets out of the car.

He kissed me and took my Jacket off before we get in together "I'm honored that someone like you is gonna be my date for today." he said smiling at me "You look incredible"

"Just because you bought that dress" I said.

"Well you would look even better without the dress-"

"Drive" I cut him off. Jimin giggled and drove off.

He himself was wearing a black suit with black suit pants. It was a simple designer suit but he still looked stunning.

Jimin cleared his throat and I looked over at him "I just wanted to warn you that yoongi will be there too" he sounds like he wasn't really happy about it.

"I thought so. Have you spoken to each other since your birthday?"

"Not really. I recently met up with Hobi hyung and him but it was thick air the whole time. Hobi kind of still has turned that we get along but we didn't talk about what happened."

I nodded "We both didn't talked about it either." I didn't want to broach the subject but I didn't want it to be awkward between us.

"What's there to talk about? He tries to break us apart all the time, which really sucks after all we've been friends for years."

"Okay, but did you really have to hit him on the wall and yell at him a few times because of that? I didn't believe him anyway"

Jimin clenched his teeth "maybe I could have reacted differently but he's trying to steal my girlfriend and I can't keep calm."

My heart jumped "girl friend" I repeated breathlessly and saw Jimin gave me a quick look before he looked back down the road.

"yeah I mean we never said that but I think we're more than two people who are just dating don't you think?"

I looked at him and a smile formed on my lips. A warm feeling spread through me "Yeah I think I like girlfriend" I say and Jimin smiled.

"If you want we could make it official. Then Yoongi would leave us alone too"

I mean sure we were more by now but being able to officially call Jimin my boy friend is amazing.

We walk together Into the pod where the wedding was celebrated. It was a large room with a buffet, dance floor, dj booth, tables and an open area to the garden.There were people everywhere I had never seen before and I felt a little strange but Jimin on my side made me relax.

We spotted Jin and Jimin hugged him warmly and congratulated him. I did the same to him, "Thank you guys for coming. Kiara, you look great as always. Let me introduce you to my wife."

Next to him was a woman who was a bit smaller than me, she wore a beautiful white dress and her hair were pinned up. She had a pretty face and a warm smile.