Chapter 1: Origins

In the origins, dimensions upon dimensions were formed over time, one specifically near the realm of the underworld, it was the "dimension of the half demons" characterized by a realm governed by a king and a queen who evolved by hierarchies.

The houses were medieval in style and with a castle in the center which was where the kings and queens lived, the dimension had a very different time from all the other dimensions, it was much faster than the outer one, and the scales of the dimension reach the - 300 degrees celsius, and the inhabitants and kings lived at those temperatures and survived, the weak point of the inhabitants and kings was the heat, it could make them pass out and even die. The size peaked until there was a new King and Queen.

Aurelius took in hand the form that he had to fill out by the day of the voting to improve the agricultural activity of the dimension, he said «... 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 40% 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬.» with an hoarse and low voice, Aurelius was the current king of this dimension, a rabbit who was currently 40 years old, bipedal 305 cm tall, dark fur and light purple at times, with a patch over his left eye and a scar on his chest starting from the shoulder to the belly which was not very round, he had muscles on his arms and had angelic wings, he wore a cloak or tunic and fairly jointed trousers and always walked with bare paws.

He had a very serious character and had a very hoarse and thick voice, the right eye was white without pupil and the other blindfolded eye was always 𝑷𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒍𝒆 and crossing your gaze with that eye it made you stunned in an instant, it carried a wound Which allowed him to fight better and to heal, if injured, the scar or the cut, even deep or not.

He was tasked with guarding an energy, which was useful for something, since ancient times the previous kings, cherished this energy and now it was his turn.

Aurelius also had a close friend named 𝑨𝒎𝒓𝒆𝒔 current 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔, who was like a brother to him, they fought together and their friendship was inseparable, until that day.

꧁ It continues in the chapter two... ꧂