why so toxic?

Armoni Casey $17intersex/ bottom

Armoni Casey $17
intersex/ bottom

Armoni Casey $17intersex/ bottom

Jacari Lenard $18
dominant

"Look at yo slutty ass, finna be choking on my dick in a second."

"You know what, fuck you, you dumbass bitch!" Armoni yelled in Jay's face, as his medium length dreads hung over his face.

"You always do this shit, and I'm so fucking tired of you, and yo crazy ass problems!" He spat, getting closer to his face.

"So you know what, get yo shit, and get the fuck ou- Shut the fuck up." Jay calmly cut off Armoni, as he held a tight grip on his neck.

He tried to tap him to let up for air, but that just resulted in him pushing his hand down, and squeezing

"Yeah, talk now bitch." Jay taunted, as he held a sadistic smirk on his face.

"You always talking shit, now look at you all quiet." Armoni gasped for air, as his eyes rolled to the back of her head, pleasuring Jay.

"I-i c-can't b-breathe- Shut that stuttering shit up." Jay released his grip on his neck, making Armoni fall onto the ground.

"Get yo dumbass up, bitch." He chuckled, grabbing him up by his hair. He threw him, on the couch as he stood in front of him.

"You ok?" He sarcastically asked, as he looked at him like he was crazy. Armoni was about to open his mouth but Jay, cut him off.

"Don't answer that. Get yo ass upstairs, and don't come down here till I tell you to." He spoke, grabbing his hair, so he was looking up at him.

He shook his head vigorously, as he went upstairs, straight to their shared bedroom.

                      √•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√

"Aight bro, what you gone do what his ass?" Jay's friend, Ronnie, asked.

"Ion know, he just been getting on my fucking nerves, being all fussy." He coughed, as he passed the half smoked blunt, back to Ronnie.

"Shit, I ain't finna hold you, Armoni bad ass hell." He laughed, as he passed it back.

"Nigga what?" Jay questioned, his friend. "You heard m- Aye bruh just get out." Jay cut him off, walking to the door before opening it.

"Are you serious?" Ronnie asks, walking up to Jay. He nodded, motioning for him to get out.

Ronnie scuffed slightly before doing so, making Jay slam the door shut.

Making his way upstairs he just thought of all the things he was going to do to Armoni.

Jay peaked through their room, as Armoni slept peacefully on their bed. He crept into the room , as stood in front of him, admiring his beauty.

"Wake yo ass up, bruh." Jay roughly shook Armoni. He groaned lightly, as he awoke to Jay standing over him, a sadistic smile on his face.

Fear was spread across his face, he knew what Jay was capable of, and that's why he tried so hard not to get on his bad side, although that was hard not to do, due to his short temper.

"W-what are you gonna do." Armoni quietly asked, as he toyed with his hands. Jay just looked at him, before pulling down his sweats, revealing his hard member in his boxers.

"Look at yo slutty ass, finna be choking on my dick in a second." Jay commented, softly caressing his face.

"Get on yo knees." He spoke harshly, pulling down his boxers, revealing his hard member. He obeyed, getting on his knees in front of him.

He grabbed a handful of his hair, before shoving her mouth straight down his length, making him gag in the process.

He continued to face fuck his, throwing his head back, pushing his head further down in the process.

"F-fuck, just like that baby." He grunted out, pushing his head fully down, so his nose was touching his stomach.

Armoni tapped him to let her up, but he just ignored him keeping her head in place.

"Shit, look at yo slut ass, chocking on this dick." He groaned out, throwing his head back once more.

His body started to go limp, as Jay's eyes rolled to the back of his head. He begins to cum in hiz mouth, as he begins to lose consciousness.

"Damn, made yo ass pass out." Jay laughed out, as he pulled his member out of his mouth, Armoni's body falling down in the process.

"Aye, wake up." Jay slightly yelled, kicking her. He shot up from the ground, cum slightly dripping from his mouth.

Jay smiled at the view that was in front of him. He always thrived off of Armoni's pain, he was truly a sadistic person.

"You look so good right now, like wifey material." He mumbled the last part, before grabbing Armoni and placing him onto the bed.

"Arch yo back fo me." He spoke lowly, rubbing his ass softly, then slapping it.

He arch it in, only for him to shove his member into him, without a warning. "Oh my God, Jay." Armoni loudly moaned out, gripping his forearm tightly.

"It feel good, my dick feel good in yo slutty ass don't it?" He grunted out, feeling himself on the brink of cumming.

"Y-yes daddy, it feels so good." His body to go limp as Armoni felt himself cumming on his shaft. "S-shit, bae." Jay moaned out lowly, cumming inside of him.

"Damn, I love that pussy, Armoni." Jay commented, kissing on his neck softly.

"I love you, Jay." Armoni softly panted, kissing his jawline.

"I love you too, baby."

★★★★★

Just bc I'm doing this doesn't mean I'm done with One Way. A new update is coming I just don't know when.