partnership.

Allen Tracey $15bottom/intersex

Allen Tracey $15
bottom/intersex

Allen Tracey $15bottom/intersex

Desean Jones $16
dominant

"You gone be a good boy, and take this
dick?"

"Alright class, I will be picking your partners, for this project, we will be doing this week."Mrs. Gibbon announced, receiving grunts from the students.

"Ok, I want Casey and Jace, Demari and Leland, Charlie and Lola, Chris and Trey, Jordan and Elizabeth, and Allen and Desean."

"If you have a problem with this, deal with it or get a zero." She said, a warm but sarcastic smile spread across her face.

Allen and Desean looked at each other, before Desean motioned for Allen to come to him. He just sat there, eventually making Desean come to him, with an annoyed look on his face.

"Damn you couldn't, come over?" Desean asked, slouching down into his seat. Allen simply responded by rolling his eyes at the boy.

"Ok, then." He mumbled.

"Ok well I need your number, so we can do this project outside of school." Desean asked, feeling himself get irritated.

"Here." Allen threw his phone on the desk, with a slight mug covering his face.

"Ight bro, since you got a attitude." Desean threw it back at him, walking out of the classroom, making everyone look at Allen.

"Well, Mr.Tracey, what did you do this time?"

______-_______-______

Hey this Desean from school

Wsg

Sorry for how I acted

                                       You cool.. you tryna come over for this project?

Yea just send the addy

                                                       342 Kelsie Ave
seen
_

___-_______-____

Hearing knocks on his door, Allen rushed to open it, being greeted by Desean holding a Chick-fil-A bag in his hand.

"You just gone stand there?" Allen asked, moving out of the way so Desean can walk into the house.

He closed the door locking, then catching up with Desean who sat at the kitchen table eating a chicken sandwich.

"You bring yo stuff for the project?" Allen asked, plopping down onto his couch. Desean nodded, grabbing his bookbag before siting next to the younger.

"So we basically have to quiz eachother?" Allen asked, swiping through channels on the tv.

"Mhm." Desean mumbled, looking at Allen with low eyes. Allen could feel him burning a hole through the side of his head, but he was to anxious to at him.

Desean grabbed Allen's neck roughly, making him turn around and look at him. "You making my dick so hard, baby." He smirked, as Allen struggled to keep eye contact.

"W-we have to d-do this project." Allen stuttered, he knew deep down inside he was ready to risk it all just from how Desean was looking at him.

Desean ignored Allen's comment, and softly kissed him. He squeezed Allen's neck harder, causing him to yelp, which gave him access to slid his tongue in his mouth.

"Tell me what you want, baby?" Desean asked pulling away from the heated kiss they just shared.

"I want you inside of me." He looked down, as he toyed with his fingers. "Look at me, and speak up."

"I want you inside of me, Desean."

★★★★★

There's gonna be a part 2 to this I just didn't have any ideas and I'm still thinking about how I want to end this one shot..... But other than that love you guys.