2

"Jungkook Oppa!" The girl's scream wave their hands and many clicks cameras can be heard as the idol walking with a bag in his hand.

He wave back to them an bowed. The fan was running and the bodyguard was pushing some of them who tried to touch the idol.

At the same time Jin was just arrived in the airport. She was pushing her luggage's and little Yoongi was walking in front.

A group of girls was running and her eyes widened. "Yoonie!." She shouted startled the poor boy. She run took the baby and leave the luggage's.

"Omg baby are You ok." She check him and the poor boy got hiccup. Sniffling softly putting his head on her mommy chest.

Jin caressed the baby back and glare at the fan girls who was taking pictures of the idol like nothing happened.

They we're about run over a little baby. Jin wanted to gave them a piece of her mind but she look at sleepy eyes Yoongi then sigh.

She turned about to leave but making eye contact with the idol. She glared at him then taking the pushing luggage's thing.

Leaving the airport holding Yoongi to her chest and pushing the cart with all the luggage's.

Jungkook look confused at the girl who just glared at him. He don't know why though, he shrugged and continued walking out the airport with his manager.

First chapter and the chapters are short and won't be able to update often.

Sorry.