Toji Home Invasion NSFW

Pov  someone (toji) has been breaking into houses around your town and stealing valuable items . Everyone has been on edge about it including yourself so youve been sleeping with a knife under your pillow just incase shit goes down.
You just get home from a night of drinking with your co workers. It was meant to be a singles mixer but no one there was worth your time. So you just ended up getting completely hammered. You take a shower and go to your bedroom. You lay on your bed in just your towel.
"Fuck, this is frustrating." You say to yourself. You cant remember the last time you had sex and youve been especially horny these past few weeks. "I just want a quicky at this point but all the men in this town are so fuking lame." Its been an exhausting day and  you pass out on the bed before you can get dressed.
While your sleeping someone has come through the back window you accidentally left unlocked. A tall bough man with broad shoulders and dark hair. A scar sliced across his lips. Toji Fushiguro has a bit of a gambling debt he needs settled asap so hes been going around homes to find expensive shit to pawn off to get the collectors off his ass.
"Hahaha what idiot leaves their window unlocked? This house will be my easiest score yet. Hopefully they have something worth while" he says
He starts going room to room searching for anything he can get when he comes to your bedroom. He sees you lying on the bed the towel falling off you more now since youve been sleeping exposing most of yourself to him.
He goes to leave the room so he wont alert you but looks back at your tits spilling from behind the towel.
"Fuck...." he whispers feeling himself arousing at the site of you.
He decides to walk closer and gently pushes the towel the rest of the way off you.
Fully exposed to him with one leg propped up almost showing your pussy.
"Damn..this bitch is hot" he says starting to rub his dick through his pants.
He cant help himself now. He leans over you and gently pushes your leg to try and see the rest which startles you awake.
You grab the knife from your pillow and hold it to his throat.
"What exactly do you think your doing?" You say sternly.
He laughs "wow. You actually got the drop on me, color me impressed. Were you trying to lure me into a trap with your sexy little display?"
"Trap? You broke into my house!" You say. Your head starts to spin and you realize your still drunk. Shit this isnt good. You need to assess the situation. You give him a look up and down and see if you can take him or not.
Holy fuck hes so ripped. Theres no way you can beat him. But you still have the upper hand because you have a knife to his throat. You look at his face and realize how attractive he is. Jesus why am i horny at a time like this? You think to yourself.
"What were you about to do to me?" You ask.
"Hehe was just getting a closer look. You laid it out so nicely i couldnt help myself"
Damn even his voice is fine. So deep and strong. And that look in his eye looks like hes about to devour me. I cant believe im saying this
"Here the thing, im in an especially weird mood. Lets make a deal. Ill let you have your way with me...but i dont trust you not to kill me. So i get to keep holding this knife to you the entire time while you pleasure me. How's that sound?"
He starts laughing. "You psycho bitch...your literally begging me to rape you..." he pushes his face closer to yours, the knife cutting into his neck and a small amount of blood trickles down his throat to his chest. He doesnt even flinch. Now his lips right infront of yours, he stares you dead in the eyes and says "Deal"
Suddenly his hand shoots up from behind your head and roughly grips your hair as he forces you to kiss him. The hot sensation flows over you quickly as he sucks hard on your tongue and lips. The kiss practically sucking the soul from your body leaving you breathless.
He backs away and takes his shirt off showing off his sculpted body.
He then forces your legs open and begins to give you the most toe curling head. His tongue circling your clit and occasionally pushing its way inside. He sits up whipping his face still looking at you more hungry than ever. He pulls you up hard by the arms so you can sit up right and forcefully makes you kiss him again.
Then he pulls his rock hard dick out and gives it a couple strokes.
"Is this what the desperate slut wants?"
Your heart  was pounding at the excitement just seeing how ready he was for you and all while having that look in his eyes.
"Yes" you say breathlessly
"Yes what?" He says grabbing your hair again.
"Yes sir?" You say confused because your not sure what he wants to be called
he squeezes your hair tighter "come on doll, drop the formalities were here to have a nasty time... cant you do better than sir?"
" yes daddy"
"Aaaa fuck thats better" he moans
He aggressively pushes you back down onto the bed.
He pushes his cock into you with a startling force. You let out a moan as he glides against every one of your walls on the way in.
"Hehe your so fuking wet. Does the idea of me raping you turn you on this much you sick freak? Hey! Im asking you a question" he gives a hard thrust to make you moan "yes daddy"
He leans close to your face again
" heh just my type" His hand shoots up and clutches around your throat and squeezes as he begins to thrust into you. He doesnt even ease into it. Just immediately pounding it so fuking hard. He uses his other hand to pinch your nipple before he starts to suck on your tit. His large hands holding most of it up. He goes from flicking it with his tongue to sucking it hard to occasionally biting it.  Your arching your back in pleasure  and he takes his hand from your neck to your back propping you up so he can bite your neck. After sinking his teeth in hard he whispers  "your pussy is pulsing on my dick..you feel so fuking good....aaaaahh fuck  im close. Tell me what you want from me"
You moan " cum inside me please im so fuking ready"
He moans "beg for it"
"Im begging you please cum inside me aaahhh im ready to fuking cum please daddy fuck me harder and finish us"
He lets out a deep moan and then licks up your neck to your mouth and kisses you aggressively while still fucking you.
At this point your lost in ecstasy from the pleasure and have totally laid your knife hand down as your eyes are rolling back. He notices and pushes you back into the bed hand on your neck squeezing again
"Come on babe we had a deal dont make me into a contract breaker now" he says lifting your hand and placing the knife back to his throat.
He starts fucking you faster and his moans getting louder and aggressive  hes tilting his head back in pleasure as every thrust grazes the knife into his strong neck. Your screaming as you orgasm now. Hes cumming inside you and you feel his hot cum filling you up.  Pushing his face closer to yours the knife still to his throat you feel his  hot moaning breath, breathing into yours. He slows down until giving  only a few small thrusts. Your both tingling and hot from the aftermath of the orgasm
He laughs again "hehe lets do this again soon you crazy bitch" as he leans in and gives a much more gentle kiss.
End