hide

She walks the halls of the place she lives. The knifes in the kitchen found to be in the sink with blood. How has this happened? Mum and dad, dead on the floor, cut open, guts smeared on the wall make a drawing of 3 pairs of eyes. She looked at the ground and choked back a sob. "Who would do this..?" She mumbled under her breath as she sat on her knees, looking at her chopped up mother and father. Flesh and blood and guts smeared. Who ever did this did it slowly. While she was having a sleep over, her mother and father were being chopped and smeared. What a pity. She thought. Father said never to pity the elder. But now father is gone. So is mother. She won't get yelled at for coming home late. But she won't get goodnight hugs or dinner made by a real chef mum. Or a feast my father who poorly cooked. He was a designer. He sewed her clothing. No more fun games. No more being the only child of a rich family. Just her. Just by herself. Her lonesome. She looked around to see if the cops got here yet. It's been 20 minutes since she's called. So she called again. GODDAMNIT! She thought as they put her on hold. She sobbed softly and she touched her mother's shoulder. Her mothers eyes were scooped out and chopped. Her tongue was sliced up next to her. The blood hadn't stopped, it was running, all over her clothes. The pants father sewed we're ruined. FUCK. Was the only thing she could think. The police busted down the door and their faces were with shook. "Honey?.. are you okay?" A female officer came up to the girl. The girl was deaf, she hadn't known how to talk well, she had to use her mother phone to speak, she typed it. So she signed "help, my mother and father are dead. I sleepover at friends night before. Help" she signed in a panic, the officer nodded "help? Dead? Mom and dad? Sleepover?" The officer asked. The girl signed "can't hear. Deaf." She frowned before signing her name "Bella Schmied" when the officer nodded and signed back "German?" She asked, knowing Schmied was German for Smith. The girl signed yes and pointed at her mother and father before pointing at the wall with guts smeared. The officer screamed before backing away. She whispered to another officer "the eyes..in the room..are looking at her.. bella Smith, she's German, her last name is really Schmied. We need to get her out of here before she gets killed." She whispered and the other police man nodded and sighed. "Tell her to come with you. And hurry. She can stay with you till she finds someone to stay with." The man sighed again before going to his police car, turning on the sirens. Bella let them take her with. It was different but safer. Even she knew that.
___________________________
Uh-oh. Belle gets back from a sleepover and finds her parents dead in the middle of the floor, guts on the wall making 3 pairs of eyes, her mother and fathers body's where chopped in so many different ways, will the deaf little girl always be so calm, her choked back sobs aren't helping so she calls the cops. Will they help? Or fail to do there job? Will bella go to a friend's? Or the orphanage? It's scary either way, the poor girl saw her parents insides! And she was sleeping while it happened. Creepy!