kill him

DO NOT READ IF UNCOMFORTABLE-- THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS OF
-RAPE
-MURDER

PROCEED WITH WARNING.

Kill him. Kill him. MURDER HIM. POISON HIM. SHOT HIM. STAB HIM. PUSH HIM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS. deep inhale. Think. Cry. Deep exhale. Make a plan. Those are the steps to kill him. Those are the steps to find out why people love me. Why people hate me. Why people want me. Why. Why. WHY. I scream. Scream scream scream. Kill. Kill. Kill. I want him dead! Now! Who, you may ask? My ex boyfriend, he broke up with after I told him about my parents and I couldn't handle all of it. I screamed. I told him, "keep your eyes open." But now I don't want him. Chandler Huggins. A charming, football-player-cheer-lady-fucker. I'm a cheer lady. He raped me and said we had to date, I didn't love him but why'd he do this? Why me?.. "Chandler?" A soft voice said. "Yeah?" He turning around, he saw Shawn mark. (He's the cheer captions bf.) "I told you to calle Chad, like everyone else does." Chad said. "We uh, we know what you did to bella. And Max, Sam, Tami, and who else was it? Abby, Anna, elsi, Nora, and finally, my girl, shara. The hells wrong with you Chandler!? You raped them!" He went on. "9 damn girls! Probably more! Shara just told me last weekend, did believe it, was in shock, found out from Bella and max. Can't believe you, dude. Your fucked up." He finished off before leaving. Shawn mark was a person who set himself in shock for days. Not trying to. But he's a nice guy overall, shara love him. She's Elsinores's sister. They are from Asia, moved to California about 12 years back when they were about 2-4. They were my best friends. They loved to hand out and play board games, even cook! We'd make muffins and give them to people we hate. Poison. THAT'S IT! POISON MUFFINS! Hah. Show time, killer.