more to know

⚠ WARNING ⚠ MENTION OF ABUSE!! I WILL SAY WHERE IT DOES BEGIN AND END, SO LOOK OUT!!

Y/n L/n

Sex ;

 MalePronouns ; He, they

Race ; (your race/culture/)

Family Status

Mother ; Unknown ware-abouts

Father ; Deceased

Back stories.

Mother- Shena l/nShe - nahSex ; FemalePronouns; She / HerRace ; Polish, GreekBackground- Shena l/n is a beautiful, long-haired woman. She gave birth to her husband's baby boy when she was 20, him being 22.After the baby was born, her husband left to sea for war. He didn't come back until y/n was five to find his wife cheated on him and mistreating their child. They divorced after and y/n was sent to foster care after his father died the night after from [REDACTED].

Father- [REDACTED] L/nSex ; MalePronouns ; He / HimRace ; Scottish, BritishBackground - [REDACTED] fought in war until [REDACTED], where he went home to find his wife cheating on him and his only child being mistreated. Died shortly after being divorced by Shena.

Death by ; [REDACTED]

Step -parentName ; Lynn [REDACTED]Sex ; UnknownPronouns ;unknownRace ; UnknownBackground - Lynn [REDACTED] grew up in the city if New York, there (UNKNOWN) worked as a machinic and engineer on [REDACTED]

Name ; Y/N L/NBackstory - He was just born. Just a baby. He never knew his father, only his mother. He knew nothing about life."Mama! Look!! Look!! " He would ALWAYS try to get her attention, but...he would always end up hurt.

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗘'SMACK'"YOU DIRTY, NO FOR GOOD, BASTARD!! GET OUT OF HERE!! I WISH YOU WHERE NEVER BORN! "She'd always hit him.Blood oozed from his head, scratches stained his face, his eye stung."I SAID GET, YOU INSUFRABLE NUCIENCE! "'CRASH'Her wine glass hit the boy, then the floor.'SMACK'He hit the floor after a punch to his face sending him forwards onto the glass, a scream came from the boy."LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE NOW!! OH, YOU, STUPID, ANNOYING, BITCH! "It wasn't later until the boy looked at himself in the mirror. His arm was bent, a purple swelling bloomed at the skin. Staring into his own eyes- er...eye, he had small tears being created, one of his eyes where gone, replaced with an empty socket. He reached down into the cabinet and grabbed his Halloween eye-patch he used to wear to trick or treating.𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗘

It's been six days now and his mother's 'friend' had been over. They...they did a lot. The boy was confused, he didn't know what was happening, there was always noises on the bedroom following by creeks of the bed, but he didn't mind none, he was just playing with his two trains, number nine and ten. The boy loved them dearly, he loved all his trains dearly, they were special to him.It has been nineteen days. They got married. His mum and her friend, I mean. She really liked him.It was fourteen weeks. A knock came at the door, the shouting. The boy came out only in his pants, being five and all. Though he was increasingly smart for his age, he still forgot things. He stared at the tall, slim, but built figure. As the man stared back, in shock, he shouted again."ARE YOU SERIOUS?! OUR- OUR SON IS LITTERED WITH BRUISES AND CUTS! HIS ARM IS BROKEN! HE HAS AN EYE MISSING, WHAT DID YOU DO?! "His mother shoved the man, and closed the door, locking both bottom and top. That's the last he's seen of the man.It was a couple days later, maybe a week? He didn't know. But he was put in a new place, with children! But...they didn't like him. He didn't have an eye. But the doctors were going to help him!It's been five years. He's now 10, and he knows everything. E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.This is it...he was adopted. A new family excepted him, even with his missing eye, which was now replaced with a honey smooth glass one, and a suitcase full of others he could fit. This...woman...she was nice. Her name was Becky. Becky Linn.It was three years since that day was adopted. And Becky got married to someone named Mac Tyler. She's now Becky Tyler.They got divorced. But...I still get to see Mac. On the summers that is.

It was summer!!

They were driving out to Shinning Time, a little place with engines, and a town!

It has been a few hours, maybe even a whole day, but...His mother promised to be back...

"......."

"......./n......."

".....Y/n....."

"Y/N!!"

He shot up out of the quilt, holding his head, looking into the darkness of his room.

CRUSHES

GORDON

JAMES

PERCY

THOMAS

D

10

EDWARD

HENRY

DONALD

DOUGLAS

TOBY

OLIVER

DUCK/MONTATGUE

Potential friends?

LUKE

VICTOR

NARROW GAGE ENGINES

CRANKY

TRUCKS

SALTYMAVIS

'ARRY

BERT

BILL

BEN

TOAD