the fukalen is real (this should be considered horror)

Fukase - 22 Len (🤮) - 21 if you didnt read the description

Fukase POV:

Alrighty, todays my first day at work!! I thought, as I dressed myself.

I'm gonna look SO DAZZLING, that everyone will fall to my feet!!

Once I finish adding my necessary accessories, I quickly eat breakfast, hop in my car, and head to my work building.

I exit my dark red vehicle, and walk (swag😎) over to the studio's entrance.

Once I open the door, there's a short green haired girl waiting for me.

"Good morning, you must be Fukase-san. Correct?" She asked me.

"Yep, that's me!" I nodded enthusiastically.

"Alrighty. I'm Megpoid Gumi. I'll be your assistant."

"Why tf I need an assistant for voice acting??"

"Because I said so😡"

Gumi showed me around the studio I would be working in. I met my employer Megurine Luka, (aka lesbian human) and conversed with some other staff; Hatsune Miku, Kasane Teto, and Akita Neru. They called themselves The Triple Baka Squad.

Lastly, Gumi showed me who I would be working with for a while.

"This is Kaai Yuki, Flower, and these are... the Kagamine twins.🙄" Gumi explained.

She drew my attention to a young girl, who couldn't be over the age of 11, with low black pigtails.

A dude with sort've feminine features, white and black hair, and a whole purple thing going on. (he misgendered flower. skill issue ong)

Then my attention focused on 2 blonde haired twins. 1 girl, and 1.. kinda smexy boy.. (thats kinda fruity mr. cranberry🤨)

The female twin spoke up, "Heya! I'm Rin, and this is my bro, lil' Len." 'lil len' gave a small wave. He then bumped Rin with his elbow.

"You know I don't like it when you use that name!" He whisper-yelled at his sister. She grinned.

Cute. (bros a simp😰)

"Anyways," Gumi started, "All of you will be voicing a short animation show."

"H3ntai??😍" Flower asked.

"WHAT- YUKI IS A CHILD—" (gumi flabbergasted real)

"I wanna voice that!!😍❤️" Len added.

"☹️" - gummy bear 2023

"Ok, seriously, what're we doing?" Yuki questioned impatiently. Her face looking slightly irritated.

"Well, I'll just show all of you the script, and assign roles." Gumi pulled out a sheet of paper, and told us who we'd be playing.

"...for Rin, then Len, you'll be 🅱️arianna Grande. Fukase, you're Jaquavious Dingleton."

"Why tf am I a little girl?" Len's cheeks were red. "And why am I a little boy? Even Yuki got to play someone older." I complained, flustered.