Sun x Earth: "Sex on Fire 🔥"

Sun (top)
Earth(bottom)

This ship was requested by: BabyShamuShipper

Thank you BabyShamuShipper for requesting this ship!

Anyways let's continue!
———————————————————

Nobody's POV:
It was another night in space. Emptiness. Silence. And a very mad sun. Since sun found out that earth had humans he was pissed off. He would threaten earth to get rid of the humans or he will do it himself. Ofc earth denies and gets away from sun. He never liked the fact that sun was mad for something HE created. (Yes I'm saying sun made life because if we don't have heat we die).

*skip to the next day because I'm a lazy bitch*

Nobody's pov:
Sun never stopped thinking of those greedy humans earth had. Every time he saw earth be "so happy" with his humans it made him pissed off. He wished he could just burn them off earth, but at the same time he didn't think of that cuz it could kill earth. Sun had enough and went to his house to stay there for the night.

*5 minutes later*

Sun was in his room,thinking about how he was going to get rid of earths humans. But instead he started getting lewd thoughts of earth. He imagined earth making lewd faces, sucking him off and even fucking him (Sun fucking Earth). It was weird since he has had a crush on earth since he met him. But he still never understood why he started hating him since the humans were born. Suddenly there was a knock on his door. He opened it and to his surprise it was earth! "E-Earth..what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in your orbit?" He asked stuttering a bit. "I came here to apologize.." Earth said while glaring into suns orange eyes. "Apologize for what?!?" Sun responded. "For the humans. I'm sorry that they exist. It's just that...time flys by really fast and since I'm in the safe zone or as the humans call it the "Geocentric Orbit"...it's just the perfect place for life to exist" Earth responded back still glaring at sun.
———————————————
After the whole talk, Earth was talking about how the humans discovered new planets and how they could be bigger than Sun and all that. Then...sun started flirting with earth. "Sooo earth how have you been? Anything new? Have you dreamed of anything?~" "Uh yea..I have dreamed of something's. One of them was of you!" Earth responded in confusion but excitement? WHO knows? (Not me :D) Later sun told earth how he felt (finally) earth agreed. "So can we?-" "yes we can" earth said interrupting sun. Without waisting time, they started making out on suns bed. Earth moaning into the kiss and sun rubbing his knee on earths crotch. Soon they stripped down they're clothes. Sun enjoyed what he was seeing and so did earth. Sun sat down and patted his lap as a sign to tell earth to sit. Earth cooperates and his over to sun and sits on his lap. Sun lifted him up and aligned his 30inch member in to earths tiny hole. (Mind you, Suns dick is 30inches and thick as a soda can) "W-wait! Don't you need to prep me??" Earth said nervously, "Nah..I wanna have a little extra fun~" Sun responded in a deep and lustful tone of voice. And without waisting time, sun shoved his cock completely into earth, making him scream in pain and a little pleasure. "A-AAHH!!! S-SUN BE GENTLE P-PLEASE!!~~" Earth yelled. Obviously sun ignored him and started thrusting fast and hard into earth, making him scream and cry in the process. "Fuck...aah~ Your tight~" Sun said trying to hold his grunts. Earth on the other hand was a moaning mess. He bled a little cuz of sun ripping his insides, but the blood worked as lube so earth wasnt feeling to much pain. "A-aah!! Fuck!!~". Sun when faster and faster and eventually came inside earth making him cum too. They were both extremely exhausted (no shit) so they both took a shower and fell asleep in each other's embrace.

The end.

Well this fucking sucked but either way I hope you enjoyed it!!
———————————
I'll make a request box soon so be ready to leave as many requests as possible!
Also I'm very sorry the updates aren't coming fast it's just that I'm so busy with school I don't have time but I promise I'll update you guys as soon as possible!!

Thank you for the support! Bye!! ☺️🙏