Are We There Yet?

"Are we there yet?" Lisa says for about the hundredth time. "Shut up Lisa!" I yell jokingly, throwing an unwrapped block of bubblegum at her face, "Chew on that-it'll make you quiet" . "Mmmmmm-grape" she says, tossing the gum into her mouth and blowing a humongous bubble. Lisa pulls out her phone and ask me to shove over a bit. We made an agreement that Lisa, Olivia (Winter's older sister) and I go in Christine's car for the first half of the trip and then swap over. Music time-SHUFFLE!" Lisa yells, putting Spotify on shuffle mode, a song starts playing, Somebody That I Used To Know by Goyte. As soon as the chorus comes on, Lisa begins singing (loudly), Olivia joins in and soon we are belting out the lines together

But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough
No you didn't have to stoop so low
Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just somebody that I used to know

Lisa ends it by adding an extra "Now you're just somebody that I used to know!". We laugh and resume talking, with a Taylor Swift song playing in the background. "So-" Liaa begins "Are we there yet?". Olivia and I groan, seriously, in cars, Lisa can be one annoying girl!.
****
"Bags the top bottom bunk!" Lisa says, throwing herself onto the bed. Sapphire claims the top bunk, Winter sets herself down onto a single bed by the door, I throw my bag onto another single bed by the window and Ollie grabs a mattress (he's sleeping on the floor). Olivia is sleeping alone in a room and Chris and Christine are sleeping in another room. We sit there for a while, until Christine walk in and tells us that it's time for tea, spaghetti bolognese. Lisa and Ollie have a speed eating competition, and manage to get sauce all over their faces, "Reminds me of Jam doughnuts!" I say, looking at Lisa, who blushes. We walk outside, Ollie burping like a maniac after all the speed eating. "KARAOKE TIME!" Lisa yells, pulling out her phone. Somehow she manages to make us all agree to join in and soon we are laughing at Ollie, who is singing titanium (extremely off key) ,chosen by Winter (we made a rule that says, whoever is singing has to sing a song chosen by someone else). Lisa goes next, singing If You Love Someone by The Veronicas (perfect song for her). Sapphire sings Uptown Funk (chosen by Ollie), I sing Please Don't Say You Love Me by Gabrielle Aplin and Winter finishes off by singing You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift, ending with us all joining in.

She wears high heels,
I wear sneakers.
She's cheer captain,
And I'm on the bleachers.
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time.

We go crazy after that, singing along to any song that comes on. By the time we walk back inside, it's about 8:30, we have showers and all that stuff and get into bed. Winter and I are the last ones awake, we slowly drift off to sleep, quietly singing the chorus of Skinny Love by Birdy, (one of the last songs we sang along to), and thinking about going to the peer tomorrow.

Who will love you?
Who will fight?
Who will fall far far behind?
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my...

Authors Note: Hi, I hope you guys are liking the book so far, as you can see I've been trying to do longer chapters. Sorry about all the song lyrics, I just felt like putting some into the book. Thanks for all the votes and reads!.
-InkBlu11 :)