The Honeymoon

"I do!" says Hailey, tears streaming down her face. She's smiling at Jeff who's standing across from her.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride!" says the judge.

The young couple embrace and kiss each other as the crowd cheers. When they stop, they turn, hold hands, and walk down the isle. Both of them crying because they are so happy. Hailey scans the crowd and notices Dante looking right into her eyes. He winks at her and smiles. Dante has been a long time friend of the family. She's known him since she was 12 and as she got older, they became closer and closer. Hailey blushes when he winks and she puts her head down as she passes him. The couple make it passed everyone and head out the door before being called back in by the DJ as Mr and Mrs Martin. There's lots of eating, drinking and dancing, everyone seems to be having a blast. Hailey even gets to spend some time with Dante dancing.

The reception lasts late into the night. The couple leaves in their small truck, decorated with balloons and other decorations announcing the just married couple. They stay the night at a local hotel along the river that runs through town. When they get there, they're both so tired that they plop down on the bed.

"What an amazing day!" exclaims Hailey. "I'm so tired though"

"Me too. My feet hurt so bad. I think I've been standing all day!"

Jeff lays on the bed next to Hailey and they give each other a small kiss. His hands reach down and lifts up her dress then admires Hailey's white panties she picked out just for the wedding. His fingers slowly make their way inside her panties to her pussy where she's soaking wet already. "Oh my god babe, you're so wet!"

Hailey lets out a soft moan as his fingers slide across her clit "Mmmmm". Hailey doesn't want to admit it but when she was dancing with Dante, her parents' friend, she was getting really turned on.

Suddenly, she feels her panties being pulled down her legs. Jeff tosses them on the floor and then turns back toward her, spreading her legs before putting his face near her pussy. He starts to lick her clit softly. Hailey reaches down and holds his head as he performs oral on her. He's not the best but he tries hard and she usually cums but not all the time.

Jeff continues to lick until she pulls him up. "Kiss me" she says. Jeff kisses her and she can taste herself on his lips. She loves the taste of herself. "Did you bring condoms?" she asks.

"Yeah, hold on, let me get one" Jeff says as he gets off the bed and walks to where he put his wallet. "Do I really have to wear one? I mean, we're married now"

"Babe, I don't want to risk getting pregnant. I don't think we're ready yet" replies Hailey.

"Yeah, you're right" Jeff says as he takes off his pants and slides the condom on his 5-inch cock.

He climbs back onto the bed, between Haileys legs and lines his cock up to her pussy. He rubs the head up and down her opening getting it wet before slowly pushing inside her. "Mmmmmm" she moans.

"Oh, yeah, you're so fucking wet!" says Jeff, starting out slow, pulling almost all the way out and then sliding back in. He puts his arms under her legs making them raise in the air so he can start to pick up the pace. This is his favorite position because he can really drive his cock deep.

"Oh...oh...oh....oh!" moans Hailey with each thrust.

"Oh, fuck! I'm cuming!" screams Jeff.

"Nooooooo. I'm so close!" replies Hailey.

Jeff thrusts deep one more time and holds still. His cock throbs as he fills the condom with cum. When he's done, he collapses on top of her. "I'm sorry babe, I couldn't hold it"