Hero File

"Have you gathered them?" A man clad in black asked a man covered in blue.

"Yes... 13 new hero candidates for Heroic Champion." The man in Blue answered.

"Okay Show them to me." The man in black said and then the other man threw some folders at him.

"Candidate No.1: The Ice Queen, Diana Hira. Hero Name:De Lux, she's an upcoming hero with the powers of Ice Control and Manipulation. She's very popular amongst the younger generation. She's incredibly strong and smart for her age, a good candidate for our Heroic Champion."

"Candidate No.2: The Flame King, of course since we had Ice we're gonna have fire. Trent Williams. A.K.A Proto Coal, another upcoming hero though not as popular as Ms. Diana. He's powerful and strong but compared to his powers not as hot headed. He has the ability to produce fire all over his body and sometimes goes as hot as plasma. But unlike Diana, he can't control flames he didn't produce."

"Candidate No.3: The Protection Hero, Liam Anders, Hero Name:Aegis Flints. His powers are to create barriers of all shapes and sizes, though his powers are not as flashy as the others he is still one of the top class heroes that graduated from P.H.A"

"Candidate No.4: The Light hero, Jordan Tor. Hero Name: Croton Able to illuminate bright to the point of temporary blindness, and if he focuses enough light on something it can produce massive heat. Yes his powers aren't as strong, but 2 of the candidates passed the intelligence exams with flying colors. Unfortunately it wasn't him as he passed the close quarter combat instead." The man in Blue tried to hold back his laughter

"Why did you mention that then?!" The man in black exclaimed. The other man just gave a shrug.

"Candidate No.5: The Illusionist, Matilda Hesli. Hero Name:Ziggy. Able to create hyperrealistic illusions, she uses her powers more of as a support in contrast to other heroes. But she is incredibly nimble and smart as she had passed both the intelligence exam and the CQC exam with flying colors."

"Candidates No.6&7: The Wind Fairy and The Cloner hero: Asher Adams and Aliyah Severn. Hero Name:Gale & Klone. These 2 heroes actually passed their audition for at the same time, 2 heroes with a close bond. Both of them graduated top of the class from SSA. Asher placing 1st and Aliyah placing 2nd. Both are incredible and smart, with powers that are different from our usual picks. Of all the elemental powers, we know wind is the weakest, while Cloning is one of the lower-tier combat powers. But still, their abilities may be weaker but their strength are quite incredible. I expect great things from them."

"Candidate No.8: The Size Hero. Hansel Reers, Hero Name: Molliath. A hero who is quite large, able to resize items to be 20x bigger than it's original size, or 20x smaller than it's size. Another support type hero this season. He's quite brash though but has incredible strength."

"Candidate No.9: The Flying Hero: Trinity Callous. One of the older candidates.... Well the age choices this season is 19-26, her being the oldest doesn't really have much of a change. Though she does have the most knowledge in heroism. She's incredibly talented in using her powers even though it's yet another support type. But she's able to use her powers properly in battle."

"Candidate No.10: The Forest Fairy Tina Kellen. Hero Name:Lilith. She has the ability to control Plants and regrow them. She's one of the youngest in the cast but she did pass our exams quite well, she's a diamond in the rough but she wanted to join this season so she is invited. Maybe this season she'll grow and be more refined."

"Candidate No.11: The Brawler. Keith Hiwe. Hero Name: Mauncher Mellows. He has incredible physical abilities due to his power strengthening him 5x. With quick reactions and combat abilities, he was one of the top-notch candidates this season."

"Just one question.... Why is he naked?" The man clad in black asked.

"He's also a model for sports wear..... Accidentally gave us one of his profiles instead of his heroic photo." The man in Blue started to snicker again, the other man just sighed.

Candidate No.12: The Plastic Hero. Kiara Mint. Actually she graduated on top of her class, but she graduated on a support school rather than a hero school. She got her Heroic license much later though, but she has shown to be dedicated to her work and practiced real hard for her position now. Her support school did teach her to be a good support but her experience in hero work is quite little.

"So she's our Last Candidate?" The man in black asked.

"Nope, there's a surprise 13th Hero this season. He auditioned after his brother won last season. In addition, this is a surprise for our viewers." The man in Blue said and handed the other man the final file.

Candidate No.13: The Manipulator,Hammel Tonneau. Hero Name: Yearn. Able to manipulate other people just by whispering to them. His mind control works close range but is rather effective once other control. He has good CQC and intelligence abilities, plus he may be an underdog just like his brother last season.

"And these are our 13 Contestants?" The man in black asked, while the other man nodded.

"Send the planes and fetch them, SupeReality is about to begin.... Get ready for they are not prepared for our new season." The man said as he drift off and disappeared in the dark. The other man smiled as he adjusted his tie and revealed 2 letters on his chest BV.

A/N: Okay so I just saw AI art and was absolutely in love with it, so I used it to develop my characters. But it is only to show their faces you can imagine them anyway!!!