Chapter 5 - The Tutor (Tenzing Norgay Trainor)

Since Asher missed the first month of school his teacher agreed to give him an A if he helped tutor one of his failing students.

In the Hallway

Asher walked down the hall and found the room of his new tutee. Asher knocked on the door and it swung open. Asher was greeted by Tenzing Norgay Trainor. The young actor was in nothing but his shorts and socks.

"Hey you are early" Tenzing said

"No we agreed on 12" Asher responded

"Oh sorry I forgot well come in" Tenzing said

The boys walk over to Tenzing's bed and sit down. Tenzing grabbed a shirt a from his dresser and put it on.

"So who's your roommate" Asher asked.

"Oh umm Ethan Wacker" Tenzing responded

"He really likes to workout huh" Asher pointed to the workout equipment on the other side of the room

"Yeah..." Tenzing daydreamed "I mean yeah he is always using his equipment"

"Anyway..." Asher said noticing Tenzing biting his lip "Let's get started"

The boys start to work with on their homework. Asher could tell Tenzing was really struggling with chemistry but Asher had some ideas on how to help. Asher starts to notice how cute Tenzing is when he gets a question right. He would as smile as if he was so pleased at the praise Asher would give him.

"Wow that's great I've never seen someone pick up as quickly as you do" Asher complimented Tenzing

"Thanks" Tenzing blushed

"No really when I first heard I had to tutor I thought it was going to be so hard, but you make it so easy" Asher continued

"It really is nothing" Tenzing responded

"Like I can't belie..." Asher stopped talking when he noticed Tenzing's hard-on

"I'm sorry it's just that uhm" Tenzing started

"No you're fine I totally under..." Asher told him

"I want you to fuck me so bad" Tenzing interrupted Asher

"I want to fuck you too" Asher said

The two share a passionate kiss. Tenzing easily let Asher take control of the kiss. Asher quickly pulls off his and Tenzing's shirt. Tenzing starts to kiss Asher neck. Asher moaned as Tenzing leaves his soft kisses on his neck. Tenzing started to lick Asher's nipple. Asher was so hard as Tenzing started jerk him off in his pants. Asher pulled Tenzing into a passionate kiss. Tenzing loved the feeling of Asher's warm cock in his hand. Asher was so turned on he wanted more.

"Suck my dick" Asher moaned

"Yes sir" Tenzing responded

Tenzing slowly peeled back Asher pants and underwear and Asher's cock popped. Tenzing licked Asher's dick softly. Asher was moaning like crazy. Tenzing deepthroated Asher's entire cock. Tenzing looked up at Asher turning him on so much. Asher could feel Tenzing wrapping his tongue around his tip.

"Oh my god" Asher moaned "You're so hot Tenzing"

Asher grabbed the back Tenzing's head pulled down to the base of his cock. Asher starts to thrust in and out of Tenzing's mouth. Asher loved his wet mouth so much.

"Get on your hands and knees" Asher told Tenzing

"Yes sir" Tenzing responded

Asher got behind Tenzing and pulled down his pants and underwear. Asher could see Tenzing's tight hole and it turned him on so much. Asher started to lick Tenzing's hole. Tenzing started moaning loudly not caring if anyone in the other rooms could hear him.

"Oh Asher you're so good at this" Tenzing moaned  "don't stop don't stop"

"Tenzing you're so tight" Asher said as he ran his finger against Tenzing's hole

Asher slowly started to push his finger inside Tenzing's hole. Asher could feel Tenzing's hole gripping.

"Oh it feels so good" Tenzing moaned

"It's so tight" Asher said as he pushed his finger in Tenzing's hole

Asher pushed two more of his fingers into Tenzing ass. Tenzing started moaning like crazy. Asher knew he wanted him to fuck him.

"FUCK ME DADDY" Tenzing moaned

"Wow never been called daddy" Asher responded "I don't hate it"

Asher pushed his dick into Tenzing and started thrust in and out of him. Tenzing ass kept gripping tightly onto Asher's cock. Tenzing moans could be heard all throughout the house.

"FUCK ME HARDER"

Asher started thrusting in and out of Tenzing harder. Asher could feel himself getting close. Tenzing ass was so tight that it made it hard for Asher to fuck him.

"HARDER DADDY"

Hearing Tenzing call him daddy sent Asher crazy. Asher started fucking Tenzing as hard as he could. Tenzing could feel Asher hitting his prostate. Asher and Tenzing did not know how long either of them could last.

"Ooh I'm going to cum daddy"

"Me too"

"Yes cum inside me daddy"

Tenzing came all over his bed causing his ass to get even tighter. Asher started thrusting as hard as he could into Tenzing. Asher came inside Tenzing's hole and then the boys both laid on Tenzing's bed. Asher slowly pulled out of Tenzing and saw his hole tighten back up again.

"How are you already so tight again" Asher asked Tenzing

"I don't know it just happens" Tenzing replied

"No really you're just amazing" Asher complimented him

"Thanks" Tenzing blushed

"I can't wait for our next tutoring session" Asher winked

I hope you guys like this chapter. I kind of feel like it's a little awkward, but I tried my best. Let me know what you guys think about it. I could also use some advice on this whole Tenzing/Ethan situation.

I know you are probably tired of hear this but this is the last time. I could really use your suggestions on who you want to see with Asher.
- Snow