Part 2 (Lime) ⚠️

A/n: They have not consumed the roots at this point, so both are sober and consenting. Also the temperature regulating cloak doesn't exist haha.

"Fuck this... fuck you... fuck me... shit..."

Choi Han glanced up, seeing Cale shivering hard and curled up within himself. He felt slightly guilty for not properly warning him that the well was hidden in the ground.

"Hey..."

"What, bastard?"

"I... know a way you could keep warm."

"What? Unless it's a hot drink or a blanket, forget it."

Choi Han swallowed his pride. Survival was important. Embarrassment was not. To stay on good terms with the Henituse family, Cale had to survive.

"I could... We... Haaa, I don't know, okay? An idea just popped into my head, but it's stupid."

Cale's ears twitched. He was a bit curious. He looked over at Choi Han.

"...Why are you so red all of a sudden? I thought swordmasters had good tolerance for temperatures. Maybe you're actually really weak?"

Choi Han glared at the wall again. Cale thought he was acting weird.

"Fine, I'll hear it. What's your idea?"

Choi Han flinched. "Nothing, it's a terrible idea."

Cale's eyes widened and his lips curled up. "You of all people admit it? Wow~ Now I definitely want to know."

Choi Han glared straight at him this time. "Fuck, you really wanna hear it? Are you so sure?"

"Try me."

"I thought that if you got aroused, maybe it'd help you warm up, since you obviously don't feel like hugging!"

"..."

Choi Han stared at his knees, waiting for a response.

"Pfft- and, and you thought what? That I'd rather we fuck than suffer through a hug? R-really?! Hah!"

Choi Han's ears turned bright red at the shameless tone. He felt very embarrassed. Cale wiped a tear off his eye, this was too funny.

"I... I never said that. If you want help, I'll offer it, but you don't have to."

Cale stared at him in shock. He was being surprisingly nice. He ignored his shivering for a moment. Choi Han did look attractive, at least physically, but that wasn't enough for him to do something foolish.

However, he did want to see how far Choi Han of all people would go.

"Hmm. Well, I feel like I'll start getting gangrene at any moment. I might actually take you up on that offer."

"Cough- What?!"

Choi Han looked at Cale in surprise. 'He's being serious?!'

"Ah, but removing my clothes would kill me, Mr. Swordsman, so only touching would have to do."

Choi Han couldn't believe his ears. 'He wants what?'

Cale slightly spread his legs enough for Choi Han to see his crotch. "I'll hold you to it. Just know that removing clothes is off limits." He was smirking. "Ah, but only if your hands are warm, otherwise it'll just be awkward, right?"

Cale was having too much fun teasing him. Choi Han almost growled as he took up this challenge. He kind of wanted to see the infamous Cale Henituse flustered. Plus, it wasn't weird if they were both fully clothed and in a life threatening situation, right?