Neteyam x Reader Part 1. 500 reads celebration

Hey guys!

This is a two shot, that means there are two parts.

We got to 500 reads. And as a celebration i give you short story along with some references for Main character Y/N. The Y/N in this story is Omaticaya clan, but in the main chapter is Metkayina.

This story specifically is a Neteyam x Reader, with reader being an Avatar. It will most likely be short and sweet.

꧁༆۞༆꧂

This is for Na'vi in this book

Y/N held onto the helicopter, the wind blowing through her hair. "Excited Cadet?" Quaritch asked, a grin filling his face.

"I guess." Turning to the forest wondering how she got there.

"She's dying, fast!" The doctor yelled, yelling directions at the nurses. "Save our daughter, we'll for anything, do anything to keep her alive!" Her mother yelled sobbing into her father's chest.

Her father nods his head at the head doctor before the world goes black.

Waking she sees a doctor snapping near her ears, or above them. Y/N confused looks at her hands, four blue fingers greeting her.

"Ack!!!" She yells jumping off the medical table, much to the horror of the workers. "Sedate her!!!" Someone yelled.

A sharp pain hit her neck before the world once again goes black.

She awoke sometime later, her parents had died, bleeding out form bullet wounds. Being asleep and a multi-million dollar project Y/N was sent off to Pandora.

Landing on the grass, Y/N awed at the green, earth was dark and the only green artificial with the occasional house planet. "Stop staring and let's get moving." Quaritch yelled, motioning for her to follow him.

She marveled at the forest until they stopped at a battle sight, the tresses leaving a hole of sunlight. A transport lab sat in the center with a mech beside it. Peering into the mech form where she was standing Y/N saw a skeleton, her eyes widening.

Quaritch and his men walked around the sight, with Quaritch taking a video recording his death. He turned to the skeleton, before he took the skull and crushed it.

He stood there for a moment, his eras twitching, before grabbing someone out of the brush. A Na'vi, was all I though. "Hello little guy." Quaritch says pulling the boy closer, his men grabbing two other Na'vi and a human.

The boy hissed in pain as Quaritch pulled his braid, the other children trying to escape.

"Show me your hands." The boy shows his hands giving the other two middle fingers. "So you're his." Quaritch smilies to himself, laughing a little. "Where is he?"

"Sorry, I don't speak English to idiots." The boy hissed. "Too bad I learned you tree huggers language. Now where is he!" A sudden bird call could be heard in the distance.

Looking  around I realized I have no weapons. Why am I even here? I'm a science major. I turned to think of why Quaritch was so set on me being in his team I barely avoided an arrow, piecing the skull of the women next to me.

Then all hell broke loose, arrows coming from left and right, smoke filling the air, and gunshots going everywhere. The kids ran away, used to treading in the forest unlike Y/N, laying there. Turning her head feeling something on her arm, to see multiple white floaty things falling on her hands and arms.

Looking at the strange looking thing,  a arm suddenly hoisted her up. Turing her head to see who helped her, she say a boy, not much older than she, cracking her a grin.

"Hey, I thought you could use some help."

"Aren't I your enemy right now?" She said her ears ringing.

"Yeah but your unarmed. You also looked like you wanted to murder yourself and everyone else there."

After a few minutes we stopped reaching his family. "Why have your brought her here?" Neytiri asked glaring at me like I murdered her father.

"I would've left her , but Eywa gave me a sign." The Neytiri and Jake gave exam other strange looks. "Fine but you must teach her our ways."

Neteyam nodded knowing this would happen. "The family mounted flying creatures with Y/N sitting on the back of Neteyam's, holding onto his stomach for support.

The ride was amazing to Y/N much better than the helicopter rides, Neteyam seemed to grin at her laughter.

Reaching the tribe Y/N was greeted surprisingly well, like it has happened before. Dismounting from the flying creature, Jake and his family introduced her to them and the tribe.

Neteyam showed her to her hut, one of the smaller ones since it was only her.

"This is where you will be staying." He said, his hand motioning towards the hut. "Thank you Neteyam." He turned to leave but stopped remembering something.

"Oh and my mother wants you to join us for dinner." He turned on his heel and walked away, Y/N scanned her new home.

It was cozy, and had a natural feel to it, wipers could be heard outside the hut. All she could catch is something about, will it happen again.

After eating dinner with the now names Sullys, she walked back to her hut, feeling content with the situation.

Entering her hut the collapsed onto her bed, about to fall asleep a ding sounded form her neck.

"Nice work Y/N, now just learn the savages ways."

Y/N's face grew into that of a smile. "Got it 4o6m 2p311m3n."

What's Y/n gonna do? What's Quaritchs plan. Find out in part 2 which will be released at  1,000 reads. Until them cloud hanger. Or would you guys rather me make a full blown story based on this concept?