Chapter 32: Saturday Part 2

Message from Author!

Hello Lovelies

This is going to be another long chapter. I hope you guys enjoy it! 

Previously on Mafia:

Yoongi, Jin, Hobi, Mark and Jungkook made it back to the Parks house. Once they got to the house they all made there way into Hosoeks bedroom. Since first place Jimin would look for Yoongi is in Jins bedroom. 

Yoongi: I am leaving tonight. You guys do not have to leave with me. I know you guys said you will have my back and leave with me too.

Jungkook: I am coming with you brother. I have to be there for you and my niece/nephew.

Jin: I told you love if you leave I leave with you. You are going to need all the help you can get.

Mark: I am coming with you. I told you were in this together.

Hobi: I have everything ready for us to leave tonight. We will be leaving with mine and Marks Jet. No one knows we have our own personal Jet. I found a nice big ass house for use in LA.

Mark: I also found us bodyguards as well.

Jin: I have everything stocked in our new home.

Yoongi: Jungkook are you sure you want to leave. Yugyeom is out of town right now and I do not think it would be fair for you to leave just yet. I think you should stay until he comes back home safe and sound. Once he finds out you left he will be all in his head and not able to concentrate on the job. He could get hurt.

Jungkook: Okay, fine I will stay here. But I tell everyone you guys went aboard somewhere and would not tell me. Once Yugyeom comes back I will be on the next flight to you guys. But if something happens to Yoongi. Your ass better have your Jet ready for me.

Mark: Well duh, of course, and when you are ready the jet will always be waiting for you.

Jungkook: Please take care of Yoongi.

Jin, Mark, and Hobi: Of Course, we will.

Yoongi: Okay, everyone pack as soon as everyone is out of the house. I expect you guys to write letters to your boyfriends.

Current Time On Mafia:

Yoongi, his brother, and friends were sitting in Hoseok's bedroom talking about what they need to get taken care of before they left

Yoongi: Okay you guys I think its best that you guys go spend time with your boyfriends before they leave for tonight's mission and before we leave. I am asking you to genuinely think about this before we leave. Also make sure you write them a letter. But I also think someone else should stay here with Jungkook. That way he has some kind of back up.