pt. I: 5 - Wooyoung's Second Kiss

May I present you a 3k chapter on Woosan? Have fun reading :3

I'm always grateful for some feedback, be it votes, comments and/or messages!🧡

Next chapter is coming up next week Friday again :)

 Wooyoung wakes up early the next morning, early enough to turn his alarm off before it even rings, which is convenient to save himself the embarrassment of having to answer his parents' or brothers' questions about his early morning plans

Wooyoung wakes up early the next morning, early enough to turn his alarm off before it even rings, which is convenient to save himself the embarrassment of having to answer his parents' or brothers' questions about his early morning plans. He doubts they would be too thrilled about – well, whatever it is that's going on with him and San. Especially his parents don't think too highly of casual relationships of any nature.

Even though he had plenty of time to get used to the thought that San is, for whatever reason, actually a bit interested in him, Wooyoung still has difficulties believing it. He thought he'd screwed up his only chance – which wasn't that big anyway – when he messed up his few supposed-to-be-flirty lines at his first encounter with San. Their first real encounter, anyway, where he didn't half-hide behind his book, borderline intimidated by the pretty guy at the reception.

When they first checked in, a co-worker of San's, by the looks of it, had been present, too. Wooyoung especially noticed the guy's curious glances at his lifestyle book. He'd just barely resisted the urge to hide the book in favour of showing his face... because San's co-worker's repeated glances made a travel-and-work-remotely book seem less and less mature and more and more ridiculous. Or snobby. And Wooyoung wants to be none of those things.

In the dark of the bedroom he shares with Dongyoung, Wooyoung dresses before spending a good ten minutes panicking about which watch would go best with his ochre pullover. His pullover's wool is a light ochre, so maybe the Omega-watch with the dark wristband and clock-face would be a good fit? Wooyoung decides to just go for it before he ends up being late for meeting San – which he really wants to avoid at all costs. After all, this is his first kind-of-date with a guy who is cute and decidedly not straight.

San is already waiting in the lobby when Wooyoung leaves the elevator. The sun is just rising, low sunbeams filtering through the glass. Topped off with San standing by the reception desk, a bag slung over his shoulder and the sunlight carding through his loosely styled black hair while he has little smile on his face, it's a sight for sore eyes.

"Hi." Wooyoung voice is still a bit raspy from sleep, so he clears his throat and tries again: "Good morning."

San's smile deepens. "Good morning. I made us coffee." His eyes flit over Wooyoung's appearance, and Wooyoung prays that there are no stains on his pullover or he forgot to zip up his fly or anything similarly humiliating.

"Good." Wooyoung cringes internally at his lame words. This isn't his first kind-of-date, so why is he behaving awkwardly? Perhaps it's because San in his coat and with gloved hands somehow manages to look cute and breathtaking at the same time.