𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

Today, the day Ares was supposed to be getting check into Jackson Behavioral Health Center for this treatment and he wanted to go back to sleep so bad but Tae demanded he got up and take his shower.

He was a bit anxious about what this treatment was going to be, he was scared of being away from Tae.

He didn't know how long he was going to be away from the smaller but it was eating him alive, he didn't want to leave out of Tae's presence.

He just got back in his presence and he was leaving again.

He prayed this treatment will go by quickly so he can be back with his lover soon as possible.

It was two days after Tae told him that he had a disorder, schizophrenia. Ares didn't know why it was happening to him, nobody told him about disorders.

People in the Louisiana and Chicago pushed people out of their lives especially if you hearing and seeing shit.

He felt dumb as hell and felt embarrassed that Tae and Nardo seem him like that, he didn't know anyone else who had the disorder in his bloodline.

He never had a good bond with them, he didn't know much about his father and his mother was absent.

It was all confusing to him, he was going to this hospital because he didn't want to be scaring Tae like that anymore.

He didn't want to abandon the smaller when he's the only person helping him.

Tae was really putting the effort into Ares and Ares didn't know why he cared so much about him but he was extremely appreciative of him.

This why he was so close with him, he literally felt Ares Hero.

Ares stared at himself in his glass mirror and slowly began to become irritated with himself, "Ya ugly brah." He mugged, he was feeling extremely ugly in his eyes.

He looked like a bum, every time he stared at himself.

He kept asking Tae if he was ugly or if he looked funny, Tae always told him no and to not think that away but he kept thinking that way.

"Bae?"

Ares huffed in annoyance when he didn't get a response back from boyfriend then stalked out of his bathroom to see his lover sitting on the edge of his bed and giving his attention to his phone.