Mystery friend

(No ones POV)
As UA last bell rang for the day, meaning the weekend is upon everyone, class 1A get ready to leave kirishima speaks "hey bakugo want to walk home together" the red hair male asked as bakugo look over "no I have other thing to do then waste time hanging out with you extras" bakugo says coldly to kirishima as the boy slumps, denki interject "oh come on bakugo how come you don't want to hang out?" Denki asks questioning his friend "I don't have to say explain any dunce face, but as I already said I have something better to do" bakugo spits irritated that they can get it throw their heads.

As everyone from the class walk three the gate to the outside world you see everyone go their separate way but the bakusquad look around to see were bakugo is trying to find him, continuing to turn and look they start to hear music play to there left looking over seeing a male person about momo's height and there age and wearing a Nike tech and Matching pant

As they see bakugo walk over to him doing a handshake and walking off they start to wonder who that is "who's that guy?" Jirou asks the group "have no idea you ever seen him kirishima?" Denki says "nah Maybe midorya knows" kirishima says looking around looking for midorya .

"hey midorya" kirishima yells getting his attention "oh hey kirishima what is it?" Izuku replying wanting to know what his friend wants "do you know who that guy was that bakugo met up with?" Denki ask "oh well that's PM I don't know his real name tho" izuku say "how come?"mina asks "well that's what everyone calls him at middle school" the bakusqaud was still confused but thank izuku as everyone walks away from the school.

"hey guys check this out!" Mina says getting everyone to look at her phone "it's the guys insta I thought if I looked him up I would find him!" She says excited as they look at some of his pictures they were mostly PM posing with a mask on but the was one with him with is face he had dark skin yellow eyes and black hair braided with white and green beads in them
"Is hot af!"Mina says.