Chapter 6

Adrienne pov

After seeing me, the girl stood up and bow to greet me

"Hinata Dolana Solano greets Lady Adrienne Folen Xanderly"

"Please seat down, Lady Hinata"

I said to her and we seat down together. She look so nervous, so I smile to calm her down a little. "I heard that Solano family is in big trouble because of the business mandated to you by the Imperial family" The girl look shock to what I said and I continue

"I think I can help"

---

"The Empress has no intentions of solving this problem because from the beginning, she knew that the price of magic stones would soar drastically due to their declining output"

Because of what I said to her, her face become pale after learning that the empress have no intentions to solve the problem.

"The Empress is planning to have the Solano business fail and have the Noleto guild take over the cheap price"

"Wait"

"The Noleto guild is the top trade guilds and where the Empress political funds are now, right?" Lady Hinata asked as she rubbed her forehead.

"That's correct"

"Right now, they are trying to buy related business to prepare an assortment of goods but right now of all times, their funds have all dried out" I continued.

"How can this be..."

Hinata muttered silent to herself and face me.

"I can roughly guess why the Noleto guild's fund's are drained, isn't it because they stockpiled the magic stones?" Hinata question to me and I answer

"Yes. Because they can't sell the magic stone they bought right away, they now in a financial bind."

"Tsk. Our family became like this because of some magic stones, and to think the Empress would instead buy them all..."

Hinata said as she started crying with her both hands in her face. "I was foolish..... To think I was waiting for the Empress when the situation was like this.."

I sign and take her hands away from her face and hold it "Do not blame yourself."

"Because, from now on I will help you"

~time skip~

"Your lady is the savior of our family!" Lady Hinata exclaimed with bright face.

"Thank you so much!" She thanked to me while shaking my hand. "I am glad, Lady Hinata you must have been unable to rest well due of your worries." I said with a smile and continue.

"I would like to tell you to return early and rest,but because we need to fool the Empress eyes and ear, I would like you to stay at the banquet for a little bit longer"

"I understand, your Lady"

"Brilliant" I said with a smile "Then take care of yourself, Lady Hinata" Hinata left the room with a bow.

'Now I might be able to stop, the great bathhouse fire, that occurred due to Empress loosening the fire regulation for Noleto guild.' I thought to myself.

Right now the Empress run the guild but she soon give it to Amarmohan so that he can have more power but right now that's impossible.

I stand up from the couch and open the door. When I open the door, I saw Akalbir with a smile looking to me, which mean that he was waiting for me but why?

"The two go home already because they look tired and I told them that I will be waiting for you" Like he was reading my mind when he said that to me. I nodded my head and we start walking together.

None of the two of us is talking in our walk. After a few seconds of silence, Akalbir start a conversation.

"So what did you and Lady Hinata talk about?"

"Some business"

"I see"

"I hope that business won't not get in our way."

"Don't worry it will not" That business will help us a lot in future. And make the Empress go crazy.

I said to him with a smile. After a seconds we reach our family carriage. Akalbir help me get inside and I see my dad waiting inside the carriage.

"Greetings, to the Grand Duke of Xanderly"

"I Duncan Dynamo Xanderly, greet his royal highness Akalbir Akaal Amaldeep"

The two greet each other. And Akalbir left me, to come to the banquet. The carriage start running and suddenly my father ask me.

"So, what's your relationship with the second prince, Adrienne?"