: ̗̀➛ New school ♡

I was unpacking my stuff in my room. 'I really missed my room, this place, my friends' I said to myself after unpacking my stuff.

Three years ago we left this place Busan because of my father's work, he is a doctor and he wanted to work in Seoul so we went there. But now his mind has changed after three years we are back here in Busan our hometown. I am so excited to meet my childhood friend Minji.

"Y/n, are you done unpacking," Mom said while opening my room's door, I looked at her and smiled

"Yep Mom," I said with a smile

"You look so happy," she said while walking towards me.

"Yeah I missed this place so much," I said while looking at her, she also looked around my room.

"Me too btw let's go dinner is ready," she said and I nodded then we together went downstairs, and Dad was already sitting at the dining table.

"What took you so late? I can't wait anymore let's eat," he asked signaling us with his hand to come quickly.

"Just we were talking, about how much we missed this place," my mom said and then I nodded while looking at Dad. Then we ate dinner after that I went to my bedroom and closed the door sprinted to my bed and threw myself on the bed.

'I'm so tired' I said to myself and slept.

─── ☆:*.☽.*:☆.───

I woke up after hearing my alarm and got up from my bed and went to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth before showering then put my uniform on.

You can choose the uniform

You can choose the uniform ✿

I did a light makeup and took my books inside my bag and went downstairs and saw Mom making breakfast

"Y/n you ready for school," my mom said while plating breakfast for me and Dad.

"Yep Mom, good morning Mom, Dad" I greeted and they did the same then I ate my breakfast and bid them, and went to school.

It's not far from my home so I'm going to walk with Minji. I was on my way when I saw Minji and I waved at her and sprinted towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Yahh, I will fall" she chuckled.

"I don't care, I'm seeing you after three years, I missed you so much Min," I said and she tighten the hug.

"Me too," she said then we broke a hug and we both laughed at each other like crazy people.

"Now let's go to school or we will be late," she said and I nodded then we went to school together.

After getting to the school gate, we were walking while talking about random things then my eye caught a boy. Then I asked Min,

"Yaa Min, who is he," I said while pointing in his direction then she looked where I pointed.

"Him, He is Park Sunghoon school's cold heart robber," she said and looked at me and I made an 'o' with my mouth and said,

"He is handsome"

"Yeah, he is one of 7 handsome guys in this school"

"7 handsome guys"

"They are called Enhypen, they are the school's heart robber but Sunghoon is the coldest in them, who don't give a fvck to girls," she said and I laughed "Oh really".

"Do you like any of them?" I asked while walking inside the school

"Well yes and he is my boyfriend," she said and I looked at her with a shocked expression.

"You have a boyfriend and you didn't even tell me," I said and pouted aggressively and she laughed at my expression.

"I wanted to surprise you, Surprise I have a boyfriend y/nie," she said while jumping which made me laugh at her silliness.

"Ok I will take you to meet him at lunchtime," she said and I just nodded then she took me to the staff room before going to class.

"So Lee Y/n," the homeroom teacher said while looking at my school admission form.

"Yes," I said

"Ok I'm your homeroom teacher Lim Hyeonjung, if anything happens then just come to me ok," he said

"Yes Mr.Lim," I said with a smile then the bell rang, so he took his books and told me to follow him so I followed him then stopped in front of homeroom and he went inside I was standing out waiting for him to call me.

"So students we have a new transfer student, come in," he said then I went inside and looked at the students then my eye caught him Sunghoon, is sitting at the last desk beside the window. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my name from Mr.Lim and introduced myself.

"Hello, I am Lee Y/n, please treat me well," I said with a smile, and Minji and some students cheered me.

"Okay now go and sit at an empty desk," Mr.Lim said there was only one desk empty the one just decided Sunghoon. 'I'm so lucky" I said to myself and went there and sat.

"Hii," I said to him after sitting and taking out my textbook but didn't even look at me.

"So rude," I said and pouted before looking at the book.

After a few seconds, I got bored in class. I'm good at studying but sometimes I get bored. Then I put my head down and started staring at Sunghoon. 'He is so handsome' I said to myself and kept looking at him. Then he turned his face towards me then I put my head on another.

' Did he notice no, no, he didn't, fvck, he noticed'

●・○・●・○・●