Part 69

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Braces Update..!!
My teeth are almost in shape but dunno how much more time I need to keep them..!!

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

*Goenka Mansion*

Aarav Goenka just got information from his secretary office that the contract for new construction venture in Delhi suburbs, he bagged three days ago was now transferred to DJC Industries.

The board members of the company were dissatisfied with Goenka's working style and wanted to opt the one everyone in their circle were comfortable with.

Already he was pissed that Sanya Agarwal was an employee in DJC Industries not the girlfriend of Yuvraj Udayveer Singh.

Aarav got to know about the truth only when he sent someone tailing for Uday when he was out shopping with Manyata, and at the same time, Sanya was in her hometown Jhansi attending some family function.

His spies sent the photos of Uday's shopping spree but alas the girl's side profile was only visible and as the picture was taken from far, it was little blurry.

When he took a look at those blurry photos, he understood that Uday's girlfriend was someone shorter than Sanya, who complements Uday's perfect six feet height.

Madhav alias Aman have secretly stolen Sanya's photos from Aarav's personal laptop but have not recognised her as he has never seen her or say remember her because he has seen her only once in a meeting with Mr. Mukherjee.

Madhav has informed the same to Uday that Aarav has mistook some other girl as his girlfriend so Uday has ignored the matter thinking about the only concern in his mind: Manyata was safe.

Aarav have still not found Madhav nor have got doubts on him but Madhav was in rush to get of the mess as soon as possible because longer the time he takes, greater risks awaits him.

The information on Dolos Corp was almost found but Madhav missed it as at the same time, Nawaaz, the left man of Sanjeev Goenka have arrived in the last moment but he escaped giving excuse of getting lost in Goenka Mansion.

*Ameya*

It was almost dinner time and the mansion was as quite as the dead. The mansion staff were finishing the evening chores while the kitchen staff were ending the dinner arrangements, the special staff, who were assigned for assisting the royalty and the guests, were on standby as per their duty.

Everyone was in their own rooms, preparing for the dinner in which the both families were about to announce their decision.

Manyata was in her room, throwing all the clothes from her walk in closet on the couch, mumbling and making faces at every outfit.

Manyata: Too formal (throwing the jumpsuit on couch) Too sexy (throwing the short bodycon on couch) Ah.. I don't even have clothes.

Neha and Meghana just then come to her room but listen to her whines from the bedroom.

As they enter the dressing room, a frock lands on Neha's face and soon a kurthi lands on Meghana's face. They throw the clothes aside and get shocked as the whole room was filled with various sorts of clothes on the ground: Traditional, semi traditional, modern and ultra modern.

Neha: Mannu, yeh sab kya hai? (picking up clothes from ground)

Manyata: (whining) Bhabhi, humare paas kapde hi nahi hai.