Untitled Part 1

Chief Keef couldn't believe what he was seeing. In his hands were something no one on his block had ever seen... An invitation letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He'd heard stories from the Disney shows of wizards, but he thought that was only at Waverly's place! This looked legit! Chief Sosa moaned; this was the moment he had been waiting for. He could finally let go of his .40 and take hold of a wand. A real-life wizarding world awaited him in England!

"I'm going to be famous!" cried the young rapper as he stuffed all the letters into a backpack before heading out with some friends who would help him make the journey across the pond.

As they walked down the streets, Chief Keef noticed how everyone seemed so different than back home. They dressed differently, too; there weren't any ne'er-do-wells walking around here like in Chicago. Instead, these people wore robes, hats, cloaks, hoods, etc. It made sense, though, since it wasn't America, where everything is always sunny and bright. These British people must have lived through some tough times just by looking at their clothes. As soon as he stepped foot outside the gates, Chief Keef knew he wanted to stay forever. The air felt fresh compared to the pollution-filled skies above Chi-Town. There were even birds flying overhead! He didn't know anything about them or if they actually ate rats, as the movies said, but he liked watching them fly. He wondered why anyone would want to shoot a bird? Birds are cool!

He began thinking of ways he could get money while in London. His best friend had told him once that you could buy weed over there without having to worry about being arrested. That sounded good enough for him! But first things first: He needed an education!

***

A few hours later, Chief Keef arrived at Kings Cross Station after getting off a train from Manchester. After asking several locals where he should head next, he eventually found himself standing right below the platform number nine and three-quarters. "This is it," said Keef to himself. Now I've got to find a way inside.

He stewed and sat, confused and lost. Until eventually, he watched a group of thirteen ugly little redheads walk into the platform wall! Through it! Like magic! And then another one came running through! What the fuck?! Then he saw someone else do it too!

Cozart made sure his forces were strapped tight, then ran head-first into the wall! He kept going until he hit the other side, a beautiful train platform filled with other youths and their families. He stood up slowly, wondering how many more people would follow suit. Soon enough, others joined in, laughing hysterically. Some of them fell flat on their faces, unable to keep their balance, but none of them really cared anymore.

He eventually stumbled onto the red wizard train and found himself sitting alone. No one else dared try. Cozart figured now would be a good time to start reading his book. It was called How To Be A Good Boy Wizard, written by Albus Dumbledore. So far, it seemed pretty useful. All those rules about not talking unless spoken to, keeping your wand pointed away from others, never letting a stranger touch you — all very important stuff. Especially when trying to blend in with society.

The train started moving again, pulling out of the station. Cozart's mind began to drift off to sleep, but suddenly he awoke. Someone tapped him on the shoulder.

"Are you alive?" asked a girl with curly brown hair. She had a look of worry all over her face. Her eyes were brown.

"Yeah, sorry 'bout that." He brushed off the dirt on his pants. "What's your name?"

She smiled. "It's Hermione Granger, but my friends call me Hermione. You're a first-year as well, right?"

"Yep, I'm Chief Keef."

"You don't say," said Hermione Granger quietly as she fiddled with her wand nervously in her hand. The train shuddered to a stop as she glanced out the window at an approaching dark wall that was slowly coming closer and closer — something about it seemed off and familiar to her, but she couldn't quite place what it was... "So, where are you from?"

"Chicago."

She stared at him for a moment with a blank look on her face as she tried to process what he'd just said. "You're American?" she asked incredulously, almost afraid of the answer she might hear next from her new friend.

"Yea, born and raised."

Hermione nodded in understanding. "Well, welcome to England, Chief Keef," she said with a smile.

Hermione took a seat next to Sosa, and eventually, the pair grew tired. The last thing Cozart would remember before waking up at Hogwarts was Hermione's curly head settling itself on his shoulder.