♱♰Chapter 5 ♱♰ You Die Me no Cry ☠☠

"You're dead." I whispered. But even then my body moved towards the door.

"Well, yeah," Konstantin muttered straightening his already perfect tie.

"You're supposed to remain dead." My fingers laced around the handle.

"Dean Winchester was supposed to remain dead, but he came back right? Same goes for Damon Salvatore, Jace Herondale, and probably millions of people out there, including me," He stated dryly.

"Don't flatter yourself,Konstantin." I force a smile.

"Don't pull that door open, Kat," His smile matched my own.

I yanked the door open. Or at least tried to. The door remained closed. Okay, calm, stay calm Kat.

"Didn't know you were into Supernatural." Trying to maintain my cool facade. Deep down inside I was frightened. Very deep apparently.

"Ah yes!" He waved his hand. A jolt of electricity pushed me to the door. I tried to scream but air was cut out form me. The force Konstantin had released on me lightened as I began to cough. I fell on all fours trying to support myself. I was throwing up blood. Slowly I felt a shadow seep in, I felt it in my head, breaking down every defence I had ever made. Leaving my mind exposed.

"About that," Konstantin continued, ignoring my condition. Taking that he was the cause , I didn't see any reason for him to care. "Poor Adam, really. But then why worry about that bloke when the fun is up here? I must say, Kattie, good taste. Seen The Originals lately? They know how to torture, and think, and fight, I guess. That brings us to a very important topic, no? Let's get things straight, no plot twist, no stabbing in the back. Okay?"

"Stabbing in the back is for cowards," I wheezed. It was what Konstantin had taught me among many things. I only managed to get a glimpse of his smile before I was coughing up again.

"Would you like me to stop?" Konstantin asked.

Knowing well, if I said yes, he'd take me as weak. If I said no, let's just leave it at my midnight blue and black room would be bloody red.

"Never mind." Konstantin breezed. "Yes, I'm dead. No, this is not the first time.No, I have not joined the ancestors. Yes, I'm here for you. No, I'm not going to help you. Yes, you'll be under my supervision. Yes, it'll be painful. No, I'm not going to enjoy it."

"Okay." I managed.

"That's it?"

"What do you want me to say?" I retorted, "Yes, Konstantin I'm happy you're dead. No, Konstantin I haven't missed you. Yes, I'd wish you spend your life with Adam down there. No, I don't need your help. Hell no, I'm done with you. Do I look like I care? I don't care if you enjoy it or not. You can be turned into a statue by Medusa and I wouldn't care."
I let myself drop on my back.

"If the last one ever happens, don't leave me in a junkyard,okay?"

"There's always the incinerator,"

"Ouch."

"Yeah. You were saying?"

"I'm dead."

"The Walking Dead." I muttered.

"Don't tell Daryl." I rolled my eyes at his comment, I did not want a fellow fanboy -fangirl talk with Konstantin,

"I'm a shadow and I haven't joined the ancestors. Specifically I'm your Shadow."

"No you're not. My kind don't have Shadows remember?" He was insane.

"They don't," Konstantin added after sometime. "But who said you're one of them"