Bad Grade

Summary: Adri gets angry because your parents are mad at you for having a bad grade, despite their knowing you have challenges in that particular subject.

*REQUESTED*

----

You waited for the teacher to hand out your test scores. Biology wasn't your strongest subject, but you had studied your ass off that week, trying to atleast scrape a 'B'. Despite your pleas, your parents refused to pay for tutoring, because they claimed it was an 'admittance to weakness'. Easy for them to say because they were all-rounders back in the day. 

You were snapped out of your thoughts when your teacher looked at you with a sad shake of the head and handed you your paper with a big fat 'D-' scribbled in red on the top. 

"Fuck." You whispered, placing the paper down and trying to keep your tears back. 

You waited till the bell rang and walked up to your girlfriend, Adri, who was touching up her lipstick at her locker. 

"Hola, mi amor!" She grinned, looking at you. Her smile fell away the moment she saw your dejected demeanor, her smile faded to a look of concern. She placed her hands on your cheeks and tilted your face up to look at her as she asked, "Hey, what's wrong?" 

"I got a D-minus on my biology test," you said, keeping your voice level with difficulty. "My parents are going to murder me." 

Gently pulling you into a hug, Adri whispered, "It's okay, mi cariña. If they say anything to you, I will have words for them." 

You sniffled and nodded, holding her tightly as you memorised her soft rose scent, just to keep you strong for the storm to come for you at home. 

--Time Skip--

"A D-MINUS?!" Your father exploded as you showed him your test. "You should be ashamed, Y/n!" 

"I am and--" you began, but they didn't listen. 

"I can't believe that you've gotten such a grade. Why, I was a student who scored above 90 percentile in all subjects when I was your age, I don't see why you couldn't do it!" Said your mother. "This is pathetic!"

"You are grounded, young lady," said your father. "Which means there will be no lesbian-ing in my house for the next three WEEKS, and you are not allowed to do anything except study till you fix this pathetic grade!" 

You suddenly felt something in the back of your head snap as you slammed your fist on the table, "I HATE YOU BOTH!" You screamed, storming up the stairs to your room. 

You sat down at your desk in a huff and pondered over your bad grade. 

You didn't get it, the stuff just didn't make sense, and no matter how much you studied, no matter how much you memorised, you just couldn't get your scores up. You hated yourself for it, and you hated your parents for not helping you out. 

You opened your laptop and texted Adri about what happened, not knowing what her reaction would be. 

Adri felt upset and angry that you had to go through so much just because two people refused to get you help, and immediately marched over from the cafe to your house. 

Knocking on the door, she stood with an angry expression as your father opened the door. 

"Mr. L/n, why do I hear that Y/n is not getting any help?!" She exclaimed, making you rush down the stairs, gaping at how fast she got there. 

"Miss Attoms, please leave my house--" Your father began, but she shushed him. 

"Shush, sir. Your daughter worked her ass off for this test, and she's genuinely struggling with biology. But you refuse to see it! She needs a tutor, and all she wants to do is make her parents proud, but you won't let her because you won't give her the tools she needs. Then you get upset when she doesn't live up to your expectations?! ¿En serio?" She stood tall in front of your glaring father and seethed, "If you don't get my girl the help she needs, I will have words for you, señor." 

Looking at her unwavering stance and gaze, your father gave up and nodded, "My apologies. I will have her set up with a tutor ASAP."

"Good," she nodded. Blowing a kiss to you, she smiled, "Adios, mi amor! I'll see you later!"

You couldn't help but laugh as you blew her a kiss back, "Bye, love. I'll see you later!" 

Boy, were you grateful for your girl's intimidation skills...

---

SORRY IF IT BURNT OUT AT  THE ENDDDD

I LOVE U ALL MY LIL MUNCHKINS!

COMMENT, VOTE, AND REQUEST (ON THE DIVIDER PAGES)!!