•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 294 🥀

•🌹•

Nikki's POV, March 7th 2009

It was an average day today, we'd got home two days ago for the week long break between shows on our tour for the 'Saints Of Los Angeles' album, we then had other break in between shows which I'd made sure there would be in May for a week and a half, which covered Y/N and I's wedding anniversary and a couple days spare before we went to Venice and after we came back so we could adjust back to life before being thrust back out of routine again.

Then after that gap, we didn't have another one until the tour finished in July, but then even after that we had things going on because of that vacation Tommy had press-ganged all of us into.

It'll be a laugh though even if I'll still bitch about spending two weeks on vacation with Tommy Lee. At least on tour we could kind of separate but on a vacation I had a feeling we'd see each other all day every day and that's a lot of Tommy Lee to take, that's a lot of men in general to take.

However, the bottom line was, I was excited about it.

Y/N and the kids had gone out to a local mall for a trip out, taking Alexander with them as he was staying the night tonight and I hadn't gone because I had an idea for a song and wanted to get as much of it written as I could.

What the song would be for? I wasn't sure but I was thinking of doing another book, which I feel would be better more photography based than words but who knows that might change, just a book of pictures of different moments and then me talking about it, that's my rough idea but it's still in its early days and would probably change a little bit the further into the process I am.

I might release another album with it though with Sixx:AM as I liked working with DJ and James.

I sat with my notebook on the couch having written the main lines I had in my head out already, now I was just thinking through possible lines to add to it, and I managed to get a couple of verses completed before I was interrupted by a knock at the door.

Without a second thought I got up, putting my notebook and pen on the coffee table and walking towards the front door, not entirely knowing what to expect when I opened it when I did and saw Vince stood there I was a tiny bit surprised.

"Vince?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, he wasn't who I was expecting "Everything okay?"

"Yeah." he smiles briefly "But er-... can we talk?" My eyebrows knitted together in confusion but I nodded regardless allowing the man inside as he said "Where's Y/N?"

"Er-... she's out shopping with the kids and Alex."

"You didn't go with them?"

"No, I've got songs to write. I had a really good idea, kinda didn't wanna lose it... why'd you wanna know?"

"Cause she's the reason I came over- well, not directly but... we need to talk about something."

Do we? Er... right, I'm lost.

"About what...?"

Vince sat himself down on the couch and I sat next to him just as he began to speak "I'm not gonna beat around the bush, we were at odds for so many fucking years and bro, and it killed me cause I love you man... I don't want what went on between us for so fucking to still be lingering anymore. I don't need to say what I'm about to say, I know that but I'm going too regardless- so hear me out, please?"