6 (M) 🌙

Note: Fanart's pic is not mine.

Minding his business taehyung stepped into the elevator while tiredness showed it. He was about to shove the elevator button when someone came in while saying sorry. Taehyung didn't mind just nodded. He was just amazed by the beauty of this boy. His bunny segments, moles under his lips, and sexy yet sharp eyes made him shiver down his crest.

With a well-built body, they would like to get choked by him. He's checking him out till jungkook eyes shift to taehyung. Jungkook cleared his throat so taehyung can stop checking on him. And yes, it operated. Taehyung momentarily changed his gaze, yet, feeling remorseful his cheeks got red.

That boy pressed the 12th-floor elevator control and that's it elevator door shut down. Everything was going fine until the elevator stuck during the ride.

Tae:What's happening?

Jk: I think the elevator got stuck.

Tae: Omg means I've to be stuck there?

Jk:Can you shut your mouth for a sec?

Tae: I can't, if I'll do then how I'll breathe?

Jk: Aish, idiot. Shut up means for a min stop talk.

Tae: I won't.

Jk: you won.

40 mins later.

Both males sitting in an elevator. Staring at each other not getting bothering to say words to each other.

Jk: I'm sorry.

Tae: Wh- got cut by jungkook who pressed his lip on him.

Jungkook made tae sit on his lap. While he grinding on him. They both start fighting for catching up with their dominant. The gave in and jungkook's own, instantly putting his tongue in taehyung's mouth. Earning loud moans from him.

Tae: Ahh~ feels pleasing

Jungkook smirked and constriction (squeeze) his ass.

They were kissing each other till they felt the need for oxygen. He backed away from jungkook.

They just look there and here just not put the topic of their smooching. (kissed)

Jk: what's your name dear?

Tae: Taehyung Kim taehyung. (beamed) (smiled)

Jk: Jungkook Jeon jeongguk. (timid) (shy)

Tae: Hmm...when did this elevator advent?

Jk: I guess it takes time for starts.

They merely hummed in answer and start waiting to when this shitty elevator will start?

Hours passed away still no sign of starting the elevator was heard.

Tae: jungkook

Jungkook looked at tae and say 'yes'.

Tae: I'm feeling needy and would like to. lovemaking with me.

Jungkook was amazed by the impulse at him however feeling he was yearning he nodded like a good obedient kid and tugged taehyung by his waist making him sit on his lap.

Jk: sensation horny? He smirked and give a spank on his ass making him whine at the response.

Jk: I don't even start the major part of the coupling and you're moaning a mess baby.?

Both of them don't know what's happening to them. No one was nauseated by the lovemaking of each other. They just met a few hours ago and now they are starting to moan each other names. Strange right?

Intertwined each other hands extend pressing each other hips to earn a moan from each other mouth giving another satisfaction while another drool over for another.

Taehyung gradually start riding him while both were so underprivileged that they can't make an effort to utter a word.

Jk: so reasonable. He began to depart Hickey on his neck. while taehyung groan becomes unmanageable.

Tae: jungkook I need you. Make love to me. *moaning*

Jk: As you say, baby.

Soon both of their clothes are on the elevator's bottom. They are half uncovered. Jungkook is just in his underwear and taehyung is just in his jeans. Both of their shirts are on an elevator floor.

Jungkook made taehyung against the elevator coolness wall. While others just gasped at the sudden activity.

Tae: *whine* fuck you.

Jk: okay I would like to but with you only babe.

Tae just felt his cheeks burning reddish inside his blood.

~~~~~~~~~

Just put it inside already! Taehyung moaned while jungkook was testing him and laughed a little when taehyung moaned he loved teasing him.

Jk: okay okay.

Tae: shift!

Just as taehyung said jungkook start up his lovemaking. Thursting was rough but yet both seemed enjoyed a lot.

Weeping his lung out taehyung seemed extremely satisfaction from this guy. Hair got stuck into sweated, lips were apart, cheeks slight being reddish. Moan from his sinful mouth making jungkook actual harder.

Jk: you're the most fetching person I've seen in my life.

Taehyung absolutely got melted from these terms. Riding each other didn't get over.

After 2 hours~

Dressed up again they both sitting in elevators floor taehyung put his head on his shoulder.

A/n: it's remind me about the c-drama called 'Put your head on my shoulder' > < watch it available on youtube, Viki and other drama's app.

Jk: seems tired right baby?

Tae humned in response and they were about kiss each other again when the elevator door got opened revealing rescue team.

Jk: * in mind * They have to come when people shared kiss or something.

Tae chuckled by seeing jungkook face. Which was irritated.

Both males got up and went out from elevator while bowing to the rescuing team.

Tae: Let's go to my room. Will you?

Jk: of course baby.

~~~~ Take care of yourself 💙

Happy birthday yoongi in advance 🤍