11 (F) 🍂

Morning comes and the new arrival comes. The two boys sleeping while hugging e/o.

A boy who's beaming looking at his husband who's sleeping like a baby. His fluffy cheeks, slim lips, and double eyelids eyes. Everything about him is precisely stunning. He tangled his hand with him.

A/N: Don't judge me but I love it when same-sex or opposite-sex relationship tangled their hand with each other. :____) I'm J-just like this only.

Jk: Why are you so cute? I'm falling again and again with your soul. He hid his face in the crook of his neck and start inhaling his natural beautiful scent.

The boy starts moving and whining.

Tae: Jungkook, let me sleep.

Jk: I won't.

Tae: Okay then, no cuddle and sex for 5 months.

Jk: You can skip sex but don't skip cuddle. Cause sex is not everything.

Tae: Really? You weren't the one who always gets horny by seeing me in shorts? And we both ended up in bed?

Jk: Umm. I...I

Tae: No words?

Jk: yes I get horny by catching sight of you in shorts, the fuck you look just too seductive.

Tae: Now don't start getting horny, Jungkook. Today is Sunday and I wanna take a rest after doing all the house chores.

Jk: Okay. He sadly looked at him and got up from bed. Which made Taehyung heartache.

But who knows that it is just an evil plan of Jungkook.

Tae: Jungkook, wait! He ran behind him to say that he can make love with him.

Tae: Jungkook look, You can make love-- he cut off by him.

Jk: I knew babe, let's head towards our bed.

Tae: You bi-- Before he could complete Jungkook picked him in a bridal style.

He threw him on the bed and hover over him. And created a messy kiss with him until he don't beg for air.

Tae: J-jungkook I want rough sex. Please~

Jk: In the morning?

Tae: Yes? you aren't the reason for my hornies?

Jungkook laughed at his cutest yet angriest circumstances. How could he renounce him? He held his cheeks and went after his lips on his collarbone rather than the cheeks.

Tae: Fuck~ You good at t-teasing? *moaning* Now don't make the wait for more and start your fucking job you bish. *moaning continuously*

Jk: First of all watch your pretty mouth you slut. Otherwise, I know how to ruin it.

Taehyung rumbled his eyes at his solemn state and pouted which formulated Jungkook to kiss it.

Jk: So cute.

Jungkook maintained being horny every morning just rationale is his husband.

Tae: Umm~ j-jungkook slow down.
He's crying about the pleasure just Jungkook giving him.

Tae: Fuck so good~

Jk: Taehyung? baby?

Taehyung opened his eyes just to see it was still midnight after their make-out session.

Jk: Are you okay? Should I get a glass of water for you?

Taehyung nodded and mumbled 'fuck'. Soon after Jungkook appeared with a drink of water in his hand and he gave it to Taehyung.

Jk: what happened babe? Why are you sweating so considerably? You know you can tell to me?

After finishing half the glass of water he put it on the nightstand and nodded.

Tae: Actually um. First, tell me you won't laugh at me.

Jk: Depends. *Smirked*

Tae sighed.

Tae: It's just I've dreamt wet about you and ... He blushed for preparing the next sentence. You were eating me out.

Jk: That's it baby? *smirked*

Tee: Means? He finally looked up and just get to see Jungkook again opening his night suit.

Jk: Let's finish your half-fantasy.

Tae: Why not? *smirked*

How are you? Preparing for examination. It sucks.🙂🪂🕳️ Anyways thank you so much my readers for stopping me from quitting I appreciate your kindness again. Love you.❤️❤️