𝘆/𝗻 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 "𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴"

Third person pov

y/n was walking down the street, wheb she heard Adam screaming "LiTtLe LaNgA iV'e FoUnD yOu My EvE"
She immediately went twords the the sound, and then she arrived to where to sound was coming from."oh hell naW fuck this shit" y/n said as she saw a blue haired stallion of a man.
She saw him on the floor getting hit by a pink haired woman and a green haired man.
The two of them automatically stopped after hearing her comment."GAHA TILL WE MEEET AGAIN NY LITTLE LANGA NOW I MYST GO FOR MY FRIEND HISOKA" Adam screamed as a black haired male picked up the blue haired with a helicopter.
"can we help you?" The pink haired woman asked y/n. "WAIT YOUR A DUDE???" Y/n yelled. "yeah he's a dude with a very womanly body ;○" The green haired male said to y/n.
"by the way I'm joe, and this is cherry" He said while pointing at the pink haired man.
"Oh umm okk" y/n said. "Well nice to meet you, Joe. And you too cherry." Y/n said to joe and cherry.
"Who was the that dude with the blue hair?" Y/n asked with confusion. "And why were you beating him up? And who's Langa?"y/n asked.
"Oh that was Adam, his bestie is hisoka" "He was kinda cute and his eyebrows were so sexy" "Ummm okay..." "I hope I get to see him again