Teacher x student imagine (college student)

Authors note: there is smut here. beware because my other stories didn't really have it. this is my first time writing it, if its bad please, bare with me. 

You made your way over to your desk. Mr. Clarke, your teacher, watched as you made your way over. You sat down in your seat, there were only 20 or 30 people in this class. You fixed your skirt and looked up at him. He pulled his eyes away from yours and clasped his hands together.

"Alright. Everyone. Settle down," he hushed everyone. "So. I hope everyone completed their essays because thats what were going to be using for the base of this class. Peer reviewing. So, turn to the person next to you and give them your essay."

Everyone did as they were told, and exchanged essays. The class went by quickly and you decided to stay a little after class to ask the professor some questions. He was a little bit younger than most professors. He was about 29 or 30. A couple other people stayed back. He dealt with them and they left the class room. You opened your notebook to ask him some questions and took a step over to him. And his eyes scanned your body before looking up at your eyes.You handed him your notebook, and smiled up at him. "Ms. y/l/n, what can i do for you today?" You handed him the notebook. "I, um, just have a few questions about number 7 and 8," you said, sitting on the table and crossing your legs. His eyes flickered from your thighs to your eyes and he looked down at the notebook. "Number 7, you say," Mr. Clarke says, pulling a red pen from behind him in order to write something in your notebook. "Is this to help with your exams?" He asked, and you pressed your lips together. "Yeah... In a way..."

"What does that mean?" He asked and his eyes met yours. You smirked and got off the table. You took a step towards him. He looked down at you, seeing how he was taller than you. You pushed him against the table. 

"Y/n," He whispered, "we can't do this..."

You bite your lip, looking back up at him. 

"I'm not stupid. We can't but I know you want to," you replied, pointedly.  He swallowed, gripping your waist. 

"I know your not," his voice was husky and sharp. 

"Daniel," you whispered his name in his ear. You could feel something hard in between the two of you and you gently planted your lips on his. 

"Fuck," he moaned into your mouth and kissed you back but hard and fast. You grinded against him and felt yourself get wet. 

"We can't, y/n," he groaned, as you kept kissing him.

"Damage is done, Mr. Clarke," you muttered, giggling. 

He pulled away and gave you dirty look, then picked you up and planted you onto his desk 

(i wanted to say "threw you onto the desk" but that lokey sounded kinda painful)

He pressed his body against you and then paused. 

"Shit," he said looking at the door, "I need to lock the door."

You rolled your eyes, but as he went to go close the door and cover it, you took off your panties from under the skirt and pulled off your shirt. He turned around to find you shirtless on his table.

He noticed the underwear, tossed to the side.

He smirked, running his hands under your skirt, and you gasped as his warm fingers began to play with your pussy. 

you let out a soft moan, and arched your back.

"Daniel," you moaned, "I'm gonna cum."

"Not yet," he said, pulling away and undoing his belt.

He revealed his member and he slowly began thrusting into you. 

"Fuck," he groaned, "you feel so good, y/n"

You couldn't pay attention to anything with him thrusting inside of you. 

"I'm gonna cum, y/n," he moaned, and you could feel yourself getting close too. You could feel how it got really warm inside of you and realized that he came inside. Fuck, that was hot and you felt yourself at your climax. 

He pressed his body against yours, and you ran your fingers through his hair. 

"Fuck that was amazing, y/n."

You nodded, a little speechless. You got up, pulling your shirt back on, sliding off of the table. 

"I have to go," You said, and went for the door.

"Y/n! You forgot this," Daniel said, raising your pink panties up. 

"That's for you, Mr. Clarke," you smirked and left the room.