💚 Percy 💚 Submissive Love

It was the afternoon and Percy was filled with lust. He's been touching, proding himself to a picture of you.

You had been at work for five hours and percy jut got home, he was waiting for you oh so patiently. But, he was horny, James had taught him a new position on sex and he was READY to show you. The position? Doggy style. He WANTED to feel every inch of you, see your dick bouncing at every view, he wanted his dick tucked into your tight ass, he couldn't wait, he didn't need to wait. It was half passed six and you had just walked into the door and started hearing..moans...you where...well, you where jealous that'd he'd been playing with him self without you.

Walking upstairs to where the moans where, you'd open the door and watched Percy jacking off, his dick twitching as he moaned your name, it rolled off his tongue sending shivers down your spine. You walked slowly and soundlessly up to Percy, kissing his tip as he came onto your lips, his cum dripping onto the floor. "MHmmmm.....F-fuck!...Babe, I-I'm sorry...I- I... " Y/n pushed him back licking his tip, eyes filled with lust. y/n shoved Percy's dick onto his mouth, bobbing his head as he undressed slowly.

"MHmmm...bBabbeeee... UgHhh-Huuhhhh....mGghhh...moReee..pLeaaaSeee! " y/n took his mouth away from Percy's dick flipping him over, "mmm...your such a good boy.." Y/n said, shoving his dick into Percy's whole, fucking him slowly then going faster. Y/n fucked Percy hard, coming out and slamming back in until they both came. "mGhmmm, a-Ahghhh, fuuuckkk, oh, ohhh, fUckk yEs!! " Percy yelled out, his dick twitching with every slam. Percy felt his boyfriends dick twitching inside him. Before Percy could say anything, y/n came and rode his high out, Percy coming after.

I know, it's short, but there's only going to be a man's for this one.