Aggressive love

Douma pressed the sword against his neck, Kokushibo quickly walking in to stop Douma. "What do you think you're doing." Kokushibo growled. "Ending this misery?" Douma tilted his head slightly. 

Kokushibo pulled the sword away from Douma, glaring at him with his six eyes. "Don't even try again." He flicked doumas forehead and walked away with the sword. 

Douma teared up, 'Why can't you let me die,' He thought as he walked out his room. 

An hour or so later

Douma walked past akaza, "Douma!" Akaza yelled. Douma turned his head to akaza with an aggressive expression. "What," Douma said in a rough tone. 

The pinkette flinched, not used to hearing that tone in doumas voice. "I-I just wanted to say hello.." "Whatever, Hello to you too, I guess," Douma walked away, being aggressive towards everyone. 

'If fucking Kokushibo didn't stop me I would be happy right about now.' Douma thought. 

Stupid stupid stupid. That's what akaza thought he was, he knew that he did something, he didn't know what but an overwhelming guilt filled him. "What happened.. What did I do..?" The small man thought, quickly running into his room.

Closing the door and sliding down it, akaza sat on the ground, hating himself for something he didn't do. "The man I love, he hates me.. doesn't he?.." Akaza teared up, sighing.

The door knob shook, akaza quickly backed away from the door, looking up to see the platinum blonde man. "Akaza," "W-what is it?" Akaza stuttered. "Why are you in here crying?" Douma crouched down, frowning at akaza. "B-because.. You.. You're mad at me," 

"What the fuck are you saying? I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at fucking kokushibo," The tall man sighed. "Y-you are?" "Yes. He wouldn't let me k- do something.." "O-Oh.." Akaza looked down.

"Listen, Stop feeling guilty," The tall man hugged the short man, putting his lips on his ear, the short man went red. "Y-Yes!" Akaza said flustered. 

"I still think you're adorable, Im just a little angry.." Douma rubbed his thumb on akazas cheek as the short man smiled softly. "I see.. I misunderstood.." The pinkette put his hands on the blondes hands, kissing them.

"Your hands are so soft, Kaza!" The blonde laughed. "Oh, really?" The blonde nodded. 

"Yours are too my love," Akaza rubbed his face against doumas large hands, falling asleep. "Tired are we? Heh," Douma picked up the smaller man and set him on the bed, covering him with the soft blankets.

"Such a unique man.." He giggled quietly, moving akazas hair away from his face, smiling brightly. 

"You mean more to me than anything in the world, I'll protect you with my life,"

But just a few days later, his lover got sick.

"Nee, akaza, are you alright?" The blonde asked. 

Akaza didn't respond, he was breathing hard, coughing. "Akaza? Are you sick?" Douma felt akazas head. "Of course not, demons don't get sick," Akaza coughed.

"Your nose is red," Douma looked concerned. "Im fine dammit!" Akaza breathed in through his nose, it being stuffy. "Akaza." Douma said seriously. "You're sick, lay down." "But Douma-" "No buts," Douma set akaza down on the bed, getting him a cold cloth and setting it on his head. 

"Im really fine Douma.."

____________________________

I changed this chapter a bit.

Words: 540