.𝘤𝘩𝘱 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢

𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. SHINING BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND, WE'RE BEAUTIFUL LIKE DIAMONDS IN THE SKY

zero.

7 years prior

        "𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐢... 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞." The confession left everyone stunned. Even Dazai hadn't seen that one coming as he blinked hard, his brain trying to wrap itself around Chuuya's statement. The warehouse went quiet a long minute as the information set in before someone spoke up.

 "HA- I knew it!" Zero's voice rang out as she pumped an arm into the air. 

 "What did you just say?" Dazai mumbled, staring at Chuuya as the boy stood, unmoving. 

"Fuckin' told you Dazai. Can't call me stupid now." Zero gloated, clearly pleased with herself as she gave Dazai a cocky look. 

 "I thought it might turn out to be you." Randou hummed, making everyone pause and look over at him. 

So that's why he was so fixated on Dazai's bet with Chuuya. Zero thinks as she stared over at Randou. Something about the way the man looked down at any of them made her uncomfortable. 

 "I only have memories of one part of my life." Chuuya spoke up as Randou stared down at him with a look of greedy wonder. "Unlike you, I didn't lose my memories from trauma. My life only really started eight years ago. Before that, everything else was just... darkness. Somewhere in that darkness, I was floating aimlessly. Eventually, someone's had broke through the outer edges of that void and dragged me into the outside world... that hand... was your's, wasn't it?" Chuuya asked Randou as he looked up at the man. 

 Randou just smiled a creepy smile, his eyes fixed on the boy. 

 "Where did you find me?" Chuuya asked. "To find the answer, I decided to follow this case. Now. Tell me everything that you know." Chuuya demanded. The large room felt stiff as he spoke, and Zero swore she could smell a fight coming. 

 "Very well then." Randou finally spoke. "If anyone, you have the right to be informed." He said, opening his hand as a ray of yellow light formed it his palm before it shot forward and hit Chuuya in the chest. 

 Chuuya activated his ability but it didn't do anything as Randou's power hit him and sent him flying backwards. The ginger slammed into the brick wall and the impact stirred up dust as Dazai and Zero stared in confusion.