TOO YOUNG TOO YOUNG

Philz POV

I was walking with my youngest son Tommy in my arms as his older brothers Wilbur and Techno ran ahead. I watched as Tommy giggled at a butterfly when I heard Wilbur yell my name, my parental instincts kicked in and I grabbed Tommy and made my way quickly to where Wilbur was. Him and techno where looking at a box so I gave Tommy to Techno as I got closer to the box. I started to open the box cautiously, once I had it open my heart shattered. It was a toddler, the toddler had a bee plush and he was asleep I looked around hoping to see the parents... but nothing so I scooped the young boy up who now that I think about it looks the same age as Tommy... Tommy is only two months from becoming 2 years old which broke my heart more. I asked Wilbur to carry the box to the car as I held the small boy, Tommy still in techno's arms. We got the car when I realised I only had a car seat for the three boys. So I asked techno if he could sit without a car seat for today, techno was nearly seven so I shouldn't get into too much trouble. I buckled Tommy into his car seat, then Wilbur who said he put the box in the back, then I finally buckled the young boy into techno's car seat. I drove home and had niki meet me their, when we got home niki was on the front porch confused and to be honest I still couldn't believe what was happening.

"PHIL!" Niki yelled concern visible

"H-hey niki do you think you could take the boys out for a bit please?" Philza requested niki nodding

"Of course but what's going on?" Niki questioned still in the dark with the whole situation

"Look short story we were in the forest when the boys found a box and in the box was a little boy around the same age as Tommy" niki's jaw dropped

"OMG IS HE OK?!" Now niki was concerned

"Yea I'll deal with him, can you please take the boys"

"Of course, good luck and keep me updated please"

"Thank you niki"

I waved to niki and the boys as they drove off when I heard crying 'he woke up'.

+time skip they are inside and the toddler is now calmer+

I was looking through the box when I came across a letter.

It read.

To whoever finds this,

I know what I did was wrong but it was the best for him, you see I'm only 19 and obviously that's extremely young for a dad. And I agree, listen I wanted to give my son Tubbo the world but being so young I can't, I also just got kicked out of my parents house for having a son, which angers me so much. I'm sorry if what I did was wrong because I know it was, but I didn't have enough money, I didn't have a stable job, and his horrible mother wants to have him and I can't allow that.

You most likely have noticed the ears and tail, he will grow horns when he gets older, but that's because I'm part ram. I know it's rare to find hybrids but PLEASE I beg you take care of my son, give him the life I know I couldn't.

If you really wish to talk to me I'll give you a phone number cause I want to know if my boy is safe.

From Jshlatt

Phone number: 0425********

I knew what I had to do.

*ring ring*

*ring ring-*

"Hello?" The voice on the other line spoke

"Hello, is this Jshlatt?"

"...." The phone was silent

"How do yo-"

"I have your son"

".......*sobs*...." Small sobs could be heard from the other line

"Is- is he ok?" The young man spoke

"He's fine but he misses his dad"philza spoke not understanding why he would leave his son in a box in the forest.

"I-I'm so sorry but I HAD to do it"

"Look man I'm sorry but why would someone ever HAVE to leave their child in the forest?" Phil was so very confused and somewhat angry but willing to hear the man out.

"I...I couldn't look after him..." Jshlatt explained.

"..." Phil was speechless...he couldn't believe this was ACTUALLY happening

"Can you promise me his safety?" Phil is snapped out of his thoughts.

"I can bu-" before Phil could finish Jshlatt cut him off.

"Thank you, that's all, goodbye and please don't call me again I can't take talking about my son anymore"

*beep*beep*beep* the call had ended....now what was Phil to do?

The End
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Kind regards,
Bleopaa

You've reached the end of published parts.

⏰ Last updated: Jan 27, 2023 ⏰

Add this story to your Library to get notified about new parts!

TOO YOUNG