ep 3 : his dorm

"Where is y/n? She lives here , right?" Riki asked staring at Jake blankly .  "Uh- yes . She just shifted . "    "Then tell her to meet me at my dorm. Just give her my number . Oh wait , I don't think you even kept my number anymore," Riki mumbled the last part but Jake heard it . Jake was about to say something but he was interrupted by you .

"You?" You looked at Riki as he rolled his eyes . "No , your dad ."

"Whatever . Why are you here ?" You asked him . 'Did he come here to say that he won't do the project? But why would he come here to say that?'

"Come with me."

You looked at Jake as he softly smiled at you .

"Why should I come with you?" You said folding your arms .

"Then don't . Forget about the project too." Your eyes widened as you understood .. He came here to say he will do the project with you??

You came near him .  "Let's go to my dorm ."

"Why ? We can just do the project or discuss about the project here ?" 

"Stop whining and complaining . This place suffocates me ," He said looking at Jake as if the sentence was pointed at him . 

"Ni-ki, listen . Can we talk?" Jake asked , his voice sounded so soft .

"No . We already talked enough about that pure bullshit and you said what you had to at that time ," Every single word that came out of Riki's mouth sounded bitter . There was awkward tension between these two . 

"So , are you coming or not , shithead ?" "Shut the fuck up . Lead the way," You said rolling your eyes as he rolled his eyes too mimicking you. 

.....................................

You looked around his dorm - He lives alone , "Dayum the privileges ," You thought.    You sighed . Just then you realized , you came here for a mission . You should have some conversation with him .    "Why do you live in a dorm of the institute ? You can just live at your home . I bet you don't have to follow rules , your dad owns this institute after all-" 

"Watch your mouth-"

.

.

.