Neglected Part-16

J hope's pov

A few minutes ago

I left the room when the meeting successfully ended. If it wasn't for me then the company might suffer a big loss.

I took some files and went to the president's cabin. I opened the door and entered inside but I didn't expect to see a sight before my eyes, my Tae baby being pushed by my boss on the desk and forcefully trying to kiss him while tears in my baby brother's eyes.

I immediately ran towards them and separated those two and glared at my boss while hugging my baby brother.
I don't care if it is my boss or whosoever, I can't let them lay their hands on my brother.

J hope's pov end

Jungkook saw his hyung and glared at him.

Taehyung pushed J hope,"Brother he is my husband," Taehyung said while looking down.
J-hope became dump founded at the time and became embarrassed of his action.

After a few minutes.

"So you are saying that you two love each other but your relationship is secret from the world," J hope said with a neutral face while Jungkook was sitting on his couch looking away still with an angry expression.

J hope sighed and said, "You should have told me earlier, but now that I think of it you two do look great together"

"First, can you tell me about your relationship with my baby bear?" Jungkook said while holding Tae's waist and pulling him closer to his chest with a tint of blush on Tae's face.

"I am his cousin, but honestly I was going to propose to him for wedding if you didn't take a chance to grab him," J-hope said while winking at Tae.

"If you don't stop flirting then I am going to fire you," Jungkook said while giving a death glare to J hope.

"Don't worry, I fully support you two, but do you know about Tae's background and his past?" J-hope asked Jungkook but regret his decision when he saw tears in Tae's eyes.

"I don't care about his past, The thing I care about is that my princess is by my side, I can go to any lengths for him, and kill anyone who will try to hurt him. I will support his every decision," Jungkook said while wiping tears from Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung can't handle it anymore and kissed Jungkook passionately.

J-hope dramatically wipe his tears," My Tae is finally grown up, I can still remember when he was a small baby and used to come to my home and follow me wherever I go" J-hope thought while leaving wanting to give personal time to the couple.

A few years ago when Taehyung was sent to his new school then it was J hope who used to visit him every week and give him gifts and living expenses before he went to America for his further studies. After leaving for another country he used to monitor Tae and his studies and used to take call him in his free time. When he got the news about Kim family taking everything away from Taehyung, then he gave him an apartment and contact his friend Soobin and his husband to help by giving him a Job. He was more like a father to Taehyung.

Back to the story

It has been a week since J-hope knew about Taehyung and Jungkook and he didn't leave a chance to flirt with Taehyung making his boss Jealous. He wants them to quickly get married and see theit cute kids but he can't see any progress because this week Jungkook is busy with his work because of the new project and Tae was busy with modeling and advertisements.

It was another day when Jungkook reach home and saw his baby sleeping on the couch withTaelevision was still turned on. He turned it off and lift his baby in bridal style and make him lay on the bed and close his eyes after pecking him but he didn't notice that Taehyung was awake. A smirk appeared on Taehyung's face when he get up from the bed and left.

After a few hours, Jungkook opened his eyes feeling no one beside him. He wears his slippers and opens the door and got surprised by seeing his baby in a red dress. The house was decorated with candles, flowers, and heart-shaped balloons. Taehyung kissed Jungkook and said, "I want to make you feel good Jungkook. I want to breed your babies kookie, make me pregnant" "You still have to leave your life baby, Let's think of babies after we get married, I don't want to make you pregnant before marriage, but it's not like we can't do it without protection" Jungkook said with a smirk making Tae blush.

They did 🔞🔞.

The next morning Tae woke up with his back paining. He tried to get up but fall making a thud voice. Jungkook wakes up and chuckles at his baby's cuteness. He lift his baby and took bath together and wore their clothes and snuggle in each other's embrace giggling and enjoying each other's warmth.

But the couple forgot that the happiness doesn't last long.
A storm is going to come into the couple's life, let's see if they can handle it together.

______________________________________

That's it for today. Hope you enjoy today's chapter. See you in the next chapter.

______________________________________